Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you rate this episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 503 - Four Walls and a Roof' started by Carl Grimes, Oct 26, 2014.

?

Episode rating?

1. 10

19 vote(s)
    25.7%
  2. 9

35 vote(s)
    47.3%
  3. 8

8 vote(s)
    10.8%
  4. 7

6 vote(s)
    8.1%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  8. 3

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Walkindeadchick

Walkindeadchick Well-Known Member

I gave it a 10.I thought the episode was awesome,Rick keeping his promise to kill Gareth with the red handled machete was my favorite part!I'm so glad they wrapped up the Gareth/Terminus storyline so quickly,instead of dragging it out for half a season.Michonne getting her Katana back was great and I can't wait to see her kicking ass again!I really liked Bob's story arc,I thought LG did a great job and I think I'm actually going to miss Bob!Sasha is proving to be a badass chick,can't wait to see more of her.My only disappointment is that Rick didn't kick Abraham's ass when he was running his mouth,I can't stand Abe and his group!

2. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Pretty much the same for me. I think these first three episodes have been great. But I am not expecting the same for the next one. .

3. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I liked it, was satisfied with how they tackled the demise of the termites. I'm happy they included elements of the comic without going too literal..

4. Charmander

Charmander Member

Highlights were Bob/Sasha and Rick being his usual awesome self.

Agree that the ending with them leaving felt weird though.

5. SpawnAgain1

SpawnAgain1 Member

A very solid 8. Rick was awesome with his "i made you a promise" line stole the show for me and his awesome sniper skills taking off fingers in the dark. Bob's death i think lacked the sadness due to the brutality beforehand i was pumped haha. Great stuff.

6. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

I like the entire episode and gave it a 10. I like the way Rick has turned into a rational Shane and I enjoyed seeing the Terminite's massacred in such a bloody fashion especially in a church. But what I liked most about the episode was Lawrence Gillards performance in the episode, he was fantastic and I never even liked Bob.
    Another thing that was great about the episode was seeing Glenn and Maggie get on the bus and take off with Abraham. I hope they disappear for the remainder of the season because I'm sick of their Glaggie romance, I only wish beautiful Tara would have stayed behind with Rick and Co. I also like the fact that even though Michonne said she didn't miss her sword she got Katana back, that swords part of her and I didn't like her not having it anymore. All is right in TWD universe again but it won't last for long.

7. Walkindeadchick

Great post Wolfie,I completely agree with you!

8. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

I'd like to respond to you [MENTION=41282]Walkindeadchick[/MENTION] but I'm getting kicked out after every post. Its a miracle I'm getting back on the forum again. I think I've had enough of this for the night. I'll try again tomorrow.
    R.I.P. Robert Stookey.

9. Walkindeadchick

The same thing is happening to me too Wolfie and apparently the PM's are not working either!I'm starting to wonder if the forum is ever going to be fixed!

10. Lady Nightshade

Lady Nightshade Well-Known Member

I gave it an eight because the performances were great, it kept me on the edge, I loved Gareths little speech to Bob, and Bobs death was actually a very sad and poignant moment for me even though I never really thought too much about him. I guess I kept thinking of how he and Sasha must have felt, having to say goodbye never knowing what could have been.

Buuuut I was so so extremely devastated that Gareth met his end. I looooovvvveeed him as a villain and wanted to see more of his character. He met his end too soon IMO. Another beautiful bad guy bites the dust (sobs...no faaaaiirrrr)

11. Bernadette

Bernadette Well-Known Member

I gave it a 9!

12. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I give it a 9. Too bad we didn't see this from Rick...

Anyway, I loved this episode. Seth Gilliam is getting better and better as Gabriel. His confession was fantastic. Still, "Tainted meat" was my favorite. Had a good laugh on that one.

13. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Yes, he's done a great job and has made a strong impression in his first two episodes. As for him in comparison to his comic counterpart...

14. Nebukadnezar

Nebukadnezar New Member

Hmpf..not the best episode for me..

I was honestly a bit disappointed ..
    There were some logic error in the story and the struggle against the cannibals was too simple and ended too quickly.

I wanted something tragic for Bob`s Death. Not this cliché ending.
    The preview with Beth for the coming episodes makes me hopeful for the main story.

So unfortunately only 3, maximum 4 stars from me. Pity. :(

15. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

9 for me...loved the way the Termites were dispatched and Bob's "tainted meat" moment. Did think the Termites were foolish to alert Rick's group to their presence (even though they had correctly gambled on some of Rick's group leaving the church) and not sure why they had to split up quite so quickly at the end - now that the immediate threat that Abe was worried about had gone? Could they not have waited just a little longer to try to find/wait for Darryl and Carol?...

16. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

All of that. Bob's goodbyes very touching and gut-wrenching. Tainted meat was even better than comix. Can't imagine Dale calling anyone 'stupid pricks' ! Gabriel's confession and partial redemption ( supremely well acted by SG ! ).

I voted 10 ...every bit as good as 5.01

17. Cody V

Cody V Member

A solid 9. I'm only giving it a 9 because it is just under Days Gone Bye and No Sanctuary as my favorite episodes of TWD. The Hunters storyline in the comics was so iconic and epic and the way that they portrayed it on TV was played to a T. If Season 5 keeps up this pace and quality, I'm thinking Gimple will be ranked above Darabont as best showrunner (in my opinion) by seasons end.

18. offrope

offrope Active Member

I give this episode a 9. It would have been a 9.5 if the line "Big guy, left ear" had somehow been worked in, but the way it went down didn't really have an opening for it. Maybe that can be in a future episode. I liked Michonne getting her signature weapon back, and seeing Gareth getting justice served on him and his gang. I have to say, though, that as a villain I liked Gareth, in the same way that I liked Joe. Both actors played the bad guy perfectly. I would have liked seeing more from both. I hope Negan gets as good of a treatment as TWD gave Gareth and Joe. Good villains are fun to hate and like at the same time. I was glad to see Glenn and Maggie leave. They're getting annoying.

I'm less hopeful about next week's Beth-centric episode. I just don't think EK has the skill to pull off a bottle episode without a strong character like Daryl to carry it, and Beth just isn't interesting. Maybe I'll be surprised, but I doubt it.

19. Esse

Esse Member

I meant to give the episode 10 but I accidentally selected 9. =_=

Well... this episode for me surpassed the premiere.

Sad. Intense. Brutal. Moving. Thought provoking.

I loved every single minute.

20. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I gave it a 9 out of 10. Lost a point for splitting the group up, yet again.