Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you rate this episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 503 - Four Walls and a Roof' started by Carl Grimes, Oct 26, 2014.

?

Episode rating?

1. 10

19 vote(s)
    25.7%
  2. 9

35 vote(s)
    47.3%
  3. 8

8 vote(s)
    10.8%
  4. 7

6 vote(s)
    8.1%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  8. 3

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Exactly. If Gilliam continues like that, he will be one of my favorite actors in the show.

2. tehwalkingdead

I gave it a nine. Not sure what else I needed for a ten but there were just no flaws IMO.

3. Nachtbringer

Nachtbringer Member

Another 4/10.

4. Dead man walking

Actually yeah - that was the most stupid thing, and not necessary. Abe only wanted to leave in the middle of the night to save the nerd but to be honest after they dealt with the threat and killed them all the urgency disappeared. So I think they could have waited until Daryl got back, it wouldn't have hurt. You would also think that they had learnt by now that splitting up is the worst idea in the history of zombie apocalypses..

5. Dead man walking

The fact the struggle against the cannibals was cut short made it better - it's a bit long in the tooth dragging out one set of bad guys for a whole season like the Gov. Now that went on too long so it was nice to see them dealt with quickly and on to a new story. I prefer more stories in a season than a season (and a half) of the same. That's just frustrating. Let's just have more happening, more twists and turns and variety in scenery etc.

Much much better.

6. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

Agreed - it also shows how strong the group has become. Liked how we actually saw them plan and outsmart someone for a change rather than have a big shootout.