Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you rate this episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 505 - Self-Help' started by Carl Grimes, Nov 9, 2014.

?

Episode rating?

1. 10

7 vote(s)
    5.5%
  2. 9

20 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. 8

35 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. 7

21 vote(s)
    16.4%
  5. 6

17 vote(s)
    13.3%
  6. 5

11 vote(s)
    8.6%
  7. 4

6 vote(s)
    4.7%
  8. 3

4 vote(s)
    3.1%
  9. 2

6 vote(s)
    4.7%
  10. 1

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. joeyboy

joeyboy New Member

Decent episode, can't say I like Eugene, think they overdo the stereotype of his character. Obviously they do to "meathead" Abraham but I think part of that is so they can break him down now he's lost his purpose.

Must say though I was a bit surprised how early on they've dropped the Eugene "I made it up" bombshell, I had thought they'd let the lie carry on a bit longer personally.

Also...I don't really like how they're making Eugene come across in comparison to the comics tbh. He's the brains sure, but they're making him out to be a serious coward and now a pervert apparently, him being too scared to try and help kill walkers doesn't seem right to me, yeah he's the guy you keep safe but....meh. Also he says he just knows stuff, but again I'd like to see him get a bit more involved using this "stuff" to prove he had an actual use before his lie was discovered. Suppose they have time to develop though.