Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you rate this episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - The Distance' started by Carl Grimes, Feb 22, 2015.

?

Episode rating

1. 10

27 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. 9

33 vote(s)
    36.7%
  3. 8

14 vote(s)
    15.6%
  4. 7

10 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  6. 5

3 vote(s)
    3.3%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

Hope it gets better.

2. SStark

SStark Active Member

9.5, and since math, that rounds up to a 10.

Superb episode. One of the best this season.

3. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

4. Lauri

Lauri Member

10/10. Awesome episode.

5. Spooky1611

Spooky1611 Member

10/10, great mix between storytelling, tension, action, moral diversity and progression.

6. YR38

YR38 Member

9, great episode but not on the level of episodes such as No Sanctuary in my opinion

7. TWDfan87893

TWDfan87893 Active Member

10! Pretty solid episode,,,still liked "no sanctuary" better, but this one was right up there!

8. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

9. The second half has been getting better and better every episode. I think they hit the jackpot on the new characters Aaron and Eric, specially Aaron. Glenn also took charge dis sode.

9. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

9. Great episode. I was a bit down on last week's episode just because of some of the things they had Sasha do that I thought were out of character even in grief. But, this week I thought they were very true to all the characters and it was tense and action packed. Rick and Michonne really knocked it out of the park. And everyone else did a good job too even though they were all kind of secondary to those two.

10. SStark

SStark Active Member

Yeah, I'm glad we're getting to see Glenn start to revert to the way he was before he was with Maggie. His character throughout the back end of S2 until the beginning of S5 wasn't bad, but it was pretty annoying.

11. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

10!!! freaking awesome! LOVED IT!

12. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I was never really annoyed with his character they just didn't give him a lot screen time up until now.

13. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

8. Really great episode. I loved Michonne stepping up into a leadership role. Danai made a great point on TTD. She always had her own opinions but they aligned with Rick's so she never had to say anything. Once their opinions diverged, she made hers known.

14. Something2Fear

9/10. Wayyy better than last week and the mid season premiere. Had a great blend of action and dialogue, only a couple scenes felt slow. I loved it when Michonne stepped up to Rick. The "car wash" scene was insane, when Glenn was by himself I was genuinely fearful for him.

15. IncognitoForever

IncognitoForever Active Member

Ten. Because of Michonne this episode.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

17. asdf

asdf Member

My first perfect 10 since season 2. Perfect balance of human drama/suspense and zombie thrills. Bravo.

I guess it resonated with alot of us on here this episode.

#17 asdf, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  18. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

9. It had a lot of what made the walking dead great..

19. Daryl's Owl

Daryl's Owl Member

The buildup to this episode was incredible. The road episodes established the dire situation the group was in and i felt it made a lot of sense that everyone wanted to at least check things out and see if Aaron was friend or foe. The role Michonne is currently filling is exactly what I've wanted to see from her character. she knows what its like out there and she's seen time and time again how people lose themselves. The way she challenged Rick, not only for her sake but also for the sake of the group and to keep ricking from sliding down the slippery slope towards losing his humanity, exactly the reason why i watch this show.

I feel like they're getting better at balancing the cast members. The small amount of time Noah had on screen had such an impact on me. Same goes for the Abraham and Rosita moment in the RV.

I gave What's Happened and What's Going on a 10, and I'd have to give The Distance a 10 because 11 wasnt an option

I even teared up on three separate occasions. Glenn knowing how to fix the RV (ok 4 cause even just seeing the RV reminded me of Dale) Eric and Aaron's little reunion and the close up of Rick's face, tension slackening as he hears the children of Alexandria at play and thinking that for once he really is wrong. It's such a beautiful thing to see this man who's done so much and experienced so much trauma that he's almost lost who he was on many occasions, finally come to this moment where it really seems like everything worked out, that there was a reason behind it all.

What Andrew Lincoln managed to say with just a few seconds of facial expression moved me so much

• Like Like x 1
  20. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

10. Love the focus on michonne and her choices. Masterful!!!