Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you rate this episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Remember' started by Carl Grimes, Mar 1, 2015.

?

Episode rating?

1. 10

26 vote(s)
    26.0%
  2. 9

24 vote(s)
    24.0%
  3. 8

30 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. 7

16 vote(s)
    16.0%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    2.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  8. 3

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

Looks cool.

2. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

3. SStark

SStark Active Member

8.4, nothing special. Some cool developments. This was always going to be a setup episode, and they did a good job with it.

4. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

7. Decent sode, they've changed a lottttt from the comics. But the stuff they've kept was pretty neat to come to life on screen. Deanna was ok as a replacement for Douglas, I like she has a wittle sass to her but not crazy sass, but a sarcastic funny sass. I would take Douglas comic form any day of the week, oh well. I cried when Rick cut his beard, but I also loved the scenes as well along with Jessie cutting his hair.

I liked Daryl in this episode just trying to adapt to living there, the way they wrote him not wanting to take a shower/not changing clothes was perfect. And gutting that possum or whatever that was on the patio was brilliant and funny as hell. Specially his comment to Carol that she looked ridiculous made me chuckle.

I'm also interested in that girl that Carl went after in the woods, and presumably she took Ricks gun, so she had to be folllowing them closely as they came into Alexandria. As seen in the beginning of the sode when she was doin the creep on them when Carl spotted her in the window and disappeared like a ghost a second later.

Idunno though, I wasn't feeling this episode that much for the entrance into Alexandria, but it was certainly an interesting episode to say the least. And it was good to see Rick in his Constable suit.

#4 Gaycandybacon, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  5. TWDfan87893

TWDfan87893 Active Member

I gave it an 8

6. Revan Shepard

Revan Shepard Well-Known Member

8 pretty cool episode, excited to see where this all goes and when you know who will show up ;)

7. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

9.5 Great episode. Almost a 10, but Rick just looked too goofy in his Officer Friendly uniform.. Great dynamics to this episode..

8. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

I gave it a 7. Bit of a slower episode, a LOT to take in through - and so much to get used to. This is definitely a very different Walking Dead than we are used to - so it's going to take some time to adjust.

Can't wait for next week!!!

9. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

I give it an 8. There was A LOT to take in. The hour completely flew by for me. My jaw hit the floor when I looked up and saw there was one minute left in the episode. I think they packed a lot of information into one episode but still kept it interesting.

And also, it almost felt like an entirely different show than we have been watching for 4.5 seasons. I liked that.

10. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I have a feeling Enid might be taking the place of Sophia (who was still alive and well at this point in the comics).

11. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I gave it a 10..

12. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

eight point five

13. Lucky

Lucky Member

9/10

Fantastic episode as far as character development goes. We got to see the group in a new situation, and one that looks, on the surface, like a really good thing, even if there are some rough elements in it. I liked seeing how each character tried or failed to adapt to this new society. I can't think of a better way to start the last quarter of the season. This is definitely something new, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it unfolds.

14. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

A bit slow.. i gave it a 6. I liked Daryl in this episode, which is unusual for me. The dialogue he had with Carol was great. I'm not sure how I feel about Deanna. Glenn was awesome. Overall, it was a good setup for next week.

15. miltk

miltk Member

i liked this episode. gave it an 8. for what is basically an intro episode, they left a lot of curiosities on the table. nothing foreboding but certainly curious.

16. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

Gave it an 8 on first watch...2nd watch moved to 9...reading this site...and watching it for the 3rd time. IT GETS A 10.5, but then it is late. (not to mention it took 3 viewings to find the Orange Backpack.

17. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

7 but tempted to put a full blown 10 cos Rick finally lost that dirty old homeless man beard.

18. JFAN

JFAN Member

I gave it a 9. I thought it very interesting as to how everyone was reacting to this new seemingly normal environment. See the opportunity for various storylines.

19. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

6/10. It should have had just a little more intrigue and suspicion.

20. mrs_shanewalsh

mrs_shanewalsh New Member

i gave it a 8, was happy with it overall. Didn't like that Rick lost his beard :(