Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you rate this episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by Carl Grimes, Mar 15, 2015.

?

Episode rating?

1. 10

39 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. 9

38 vote(s)
    33.6%
  3. 8

25 vote(s)
    22.1%
  4. 7

7 vote(s)
    6.2%
  5. 6

3 vote(s)
    2.7%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

1 vote(s)
    0.9%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. failedreality

failedreality New Member

I gave it a 8
    Due to the zombie attck scenes were really good, other than that. It was just ok.. More filler leading up to the finale, etc...

2. IncognitoForever

IncognitoForever Active Member

It was a stunner, so a low 9. Nine minus (9-). For gory deaths plus Eugene's bravery.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

I rated this 8.9/10 it was a great episode again, just knocked off a little because of the Rick/Pete/Jessie/Carol abuse/romance thing. I can't believe Rick is seemingly going out of character because he has the hots for Jessie. I hope they don't write this where he totally loses it and over her and does stupid shit.

Other than that, I'm really liking the backhalf so far, every episode has been close to a 9 or higher for me so far.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside Member

10/10.. what a fantastic episode. Very disappointed with losing Noah, and will Tara make it?
    We finally saw Eugene step up and take some action!
    Really shocked about the ASZ people they are such cowards, leaving people to die.
    And the priests reveal to Deanna... cant wait for these last episodes

5. jdawg011

jdawg011 Member

Great episode. Really gruesome deaths, I don't know if we've ever seen one quite like that. Was pretty sad, especially with the emotion from Glen having to see that.

Glad to see Eugene be brave... braver than the ASZ guy by a long shot.

6. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

finally got to watch it here in UK last night, what a corker of an episode 10+

7. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

Ditto to everything you said there Dead Inside

8. KAY EL

KAY EL Member

Which begs the question....how the HELL they survived this long...and how the HELL the walls ever managed to be built?????

Then again, this might explain why they are now recruiting people....to get people like Rick & co. to do the dangerous dirty work while the rest of them sit on their cushy asses.

9. tehwalkingdead

I voted it a 9.

Really liked everything in the episode apart from not really understanding why Carol is being as nasty as she is to the kid. I know he knows her secret and she is trying to intimidate him into not saying anything but that doesn't really sit right when she wants Rick to kill Pete because he is being abusive. Or did she soften that stance once she came to the conclusion that Pete is being abusive?

It just didn't really feel good to me the way Carol was being. I was actually half expecting her to be doing some physical abuse as well as the mental stuff she was doing.

Still really liked the episode overall.

10. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

I'm not heavy with the 10's, but the combo of tension, high stakes, and emotional involvement gave it that for me.

11. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

I've given it an 8 - last two weeks have been simmering nicely, and now it's coming to the boil in time for the season finale...

That Gabriel eh? Knew he was an untrustworthy rat....

12. Gabriel Stokes

9 Because I was starting to like Noah. Shame they threw him off. Stupid ASZ people. jeez

13. Driver'sSeat

Driver'sSeat New Member

I enjoyed it but why is Gabriel throwing them under the bus? [​IMG] I'm over him.

I wonder if there's going to be any significance to Rick's quote about the windows and society connection.

14. neen1968

neen1968 New Member

I gave it a 9. Thought it was one of the best episodes this season. Great piece of acting from Steven after Noah was killed - while I wasn't invested in Noah, I found Glenn's reaction very moving. Also him knocking Nick out, then asking Eugene to help get him into the van - I think Glenn is very conflicted about what he is right now. Part of him has become hardened, but the other part is still the guy who saves people.

I'm not buying the whole Rick/Jessie/Pete storyline - while I know Carol can probably spot an abuser before most other people, telling Rick he needs to kill Pete is just moving way too fast for me. I know it serves to further show the change in Carol, but still.

One tiny glimpse of Daryl, but I think he's gonna have a major storyline in the next couple of weeks, so I'll give them a pass on that one.

15. Gabriel Stokes

The Revolving door scene was brilliant, ending in a totally gory death. Episode was a great episode.

16. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

If you watch the scene again carefully you'll see he caught Noah and Glenn off guard - they weren't expecting it and once he got his leg out there was only going to be one winner:Grin:

17. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

Gave it a 9. Lot of balanced action and liked Abe and especially Glenn in this episode.
    Just thought Carol suggesting Rick kills Pete was ridiculous and can't imagine why Gabriel is behaving like that as Rick's group has kept him alive the past few weeks.

18. the walking jet

i give your username a 10 for accuracy..

poor mika..

19. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

Oh dear...of course your "opinions" are always right, eh mate? The walking what?!

20. the walking jet

"jet.." as in the "NY American Football Jets.."

as far as my "opinions" always being right, i have no idea what the hell you're trying to get at.. i was just being complimentary of your username..

maybe you have me confused with another poster..

my "opinions" are just that.. opinions..