Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you rate this episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 515 - Try' started by Carl Grimes, Mar 22, 2015.

1. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

This was the set-uppiest episode yet. I give it a 7 because the last 5 minutes were awesome biscuits! I can't wait until the 90 minute finale.

I can't believe there are no more episodes after next week until October. Sucks balls.

2. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I give it a 7. The "W" walker storyline might have good potential. The Sasha PTSD, over-alertness thing is sorta ok. Good to explore it, but her character just isn't interesting enough to care about. At least it gave Rosita something to do. The Carl - Enid romance setup was kinda silly, but thankfully it didn't take up too much time.

I'm okay with Rick going "full Shane" or however you want to call it. However, I really think that end scene was putridly directed. The framing and composition of the scene amateurish and weirdly disjointed and don't get me started on that damn red balloon. It was like a scene directed by a failed film student.

In any case, it'll be a lot of fun seeing how the storylines play out and who will support Rick and who would not.

3. Cahill

Cahill New Member

I thought this week was great, the last two weeks in fact, this week 8.5. I'm loving Carol's sinister role and how she seems to be only one staying objective, although she has lost it a bit with the ptsd with the domestic violence, understandable though. Just realised I've contradicted myself LOL

Rick is still a relatively young man so why shouldn't he have his head turned, he's not a robot.

I'm thinking Mishone saved the day and Rick from himself with her actions. Good lass

4. Nibbio

Nibbio New Member

6 from me.

5. jdawg011

jdawg011 Member

Can't vote on this one. Maybe they disabled voting because it was so disappointing? :p

I'd give it a 6. One of the least awesome of the season. The end was one of the few redeeming parts.