Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Multiplayer What do you think about all the hate Ghosts has received?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by js85, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Kyler

Kyler Member

That's actually a good response bilgobaggons.

2. arghyadeep

arghyadeep New Member

I do not think that Call of Duty Ghosts should be hated by people as it is the best Call of Duty till date.

I love playing this CoD and I find no other game other than Battle Field in its range. It has the best graphics and multiplayer interface.

3. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 New Member

I think alot of people hated on it just to hate but I think most have realized by now that it wasn't that bad. Id take Ghosts any day over a game where people are exoing all of the place and their is no map flow. Ghosts was actually like a classic Call of Duty unlike Advanced Warfare and what Black Ops 3 looks to be like.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

The hate for Ghosts kind of became viral among FPS players and then it went full circlejerk from there. People jumped on the hate train just for the sake of it and it gave the game a pretty bad reputation.

5. derbestrafer

derbestrafer New Member

I disagree. I mean look at the single player campaign, the history is mediocre at best and the AI is just horrible, same with the graphics. And the multiplayer has to have one worst respawn systems ever.

6. muffinman19981998

muffinman19981998 New Member

I don't really dislike it at all. A few things I dislike, like the corner campers, but that will come with most shooting games really. I still go back to Black Ops sometimes when I'm not feeling Ghosts :p

7. derbestrafer

derbestrafer New Member

I do the same :p. But I dont know if there still people playing on PS3.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

I don't think the single player is that bad, but I agree the AI is pretty terrible. The graphics are meh, but not the worst. Ghosts was definitely a lowball, but it isn't the worst game ever. People are sometimes too harsh, even though they are correct to a degree.

9. Armando

Armando Member

I thought it was alright. People like to be loud about the smallest things, but I think there are also enough people (maybe even more) that enjoyed the game for what it was. Anyway I think this game doesn't deserve to be straight up hated, just hating a videogame is dumb per se, but I'm sure the developers don't want to lose their fans so they'll try to appeal to them more next time.

10. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

It was fairly deserved. Let's be honest, the game was a bit fun, and the setting of the levels in single player and maps in multi player were pretty memorable, but apart from that it was a really weak entry in the franchise. The single player felt bland, the graphics were dated (worse than Black Ops 2's!), the system requirements too high for what they offered, and the multi player was a bit boring.

11. Spectre456 codf

I think it deserves the hate. Everyone was expecting a much better game and it ended up being pure disappointment.

12. ned

ned New Member

As with most things gaming related hate for this was overblown. It's not a fantastic game by any means, I kinda regret spending money on it but it's not a gaming Hitler either. I did have some disappointing problems with performance playing on pc, not sure if that was ever patched.

13. SadeMay

SadeMay New Member

Honestly, ghost deserves the hate that it receives. I ranked up to prestige 9 and could not do anymore. The guns are terrible, the perks are terrible...the maps are the worst maps to me besides the maps on advanced warfare. I gave up on that gam too. I have to play BO3 but I am hoping it is way better than AW and Ghosts.

14. Atalia

Atalia New Member

I feel like Ghosts will always have someone hating on them. I really love how they formatted the game. I love the story content and how you get a better feel for the background history. It really is a good game, but it does have its flaws.