Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you think about the graphics?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by mark973, May 9, 2014.

1. sparkblade14

sparkblade14 Member

Graphics don't guarantee a good multiplayer experience anyway. Have you guys played Blacklight Retribution? It runs like crap on PS4 despite its pretty graphics. I'd rather have the graphics we have now than the terrible servers that game has.

2. Agent

Agent Member

Again, calm down and give them time guys, the game will look just fine. I mean it's on its early stage and it already looks better than its biggest competitor (Day Z). As long as we get what we want with the gameplay, it will be just fine.

3. mark973

mark973 Member

Yeah, I think so too. It'll just improve with time. The game is already starting to take shape and it's gearing up to become better than DayZ with the amount of work being put into it.

4. mark973

mark973 Member

Yeah, I have played it but only on PC. I never realized how terrible it ran on PS4 until recently. I agree, though, that gameplay surpasses graphics.