Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you think Morgan's role will be?

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by Odenied, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Odenied

Odenied Member

Let me just start off by saying loved the episode tonight and cannot wait to see what next week and really the rest of the season has to offer us. With that said watching the preview or Rick's speech to the Alexandrians we briefly see Morgan whom I still get bad vibes from that he is so opposed to this/killing it isn't even funny. Would most agree with that and if so what becomes of him? Does he just stay back like he probably should or what. His role, while I hate it, may be interesting regarding what will be transpiring.

2. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Unlike with the Wolves where it was like 'Come on, Morgan!', I can totally understand where Morgan is coming from in not wanting a bar of this fight.
    This is basically going after a group they know nothing about and as for as Morgan's concerned, have never threatened him before.
    I can see him being totally against this.
    He might get roped in though.
    He might play more of a defensive role?

3. MegaMattMKV

MegaMattMKV Member

It would be interesting to see Morgan move to the Hilltop since the community seems a lot more pacifist than Rick's group who basically show up one day and there's already a body in the streets (even if it wasn't all their fault).

4. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

The interesting bit of information is how the Saviors (or was it Negan himself) that killed the 16 yr. old boy at Hilltop. I'm sure they'll relay this info to Morgan in an attempt to give him some perspective about their decision to attack the saviors. I'm interested in seeing how Morgan may respond to that brutality. Also, what will Carol have to say about Morgan?

Morgan's ideologies are not going to mix well with large groups facing complex problems. He's going to have to reach some kind of decision about his place in all of this and I expect him to leave Alexandria altogether (the 6B promo pic of him on a horse also makes me feel this way).

... Random thought, but perhaps Rick has no intention of

I don't expect that to happen at all though :zombies_lol:, since like I mentioned it's a scene that has already played out and a situation Morgan SHOULD have learned from once and only once... BUT if it did happen I would hate Morgan forever.

5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Morgan could still be part of the Rick's surprise attack group. He will just knock people out, break arms and legs to incapacitate Negan's men.

6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

He will play the role of a singing tree in the Alexandria community play directed by the ghost of Mrs. Neudermeyer.

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I hope he doesnt try to sneak out to talk Negan into a peaceful solution.

8. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

He'd best knock off that philosophy of his. Caused enough trouble already.

9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Haven't seen the full episode yet but I bet on Worthless Monk Man who convinces Rick to save Negan to justify why they do not just execute him or something.

10. walkon

walkon Active Member

Yeah, I was thinking that he isn't even trust worthy enough to leave back to guard the fort. How can two walk together unless they be agreed? He'll have to change or leave.

11. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I could see Morgan leaving Alexandria before the end of the season and becoming a part of another community, maybe the Kingdom.

12. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Morgan can be trusted to stay behind and help with defense, to some extent.

If given the chance to capture the enemy and hold him without informing the others, he will. It's just that the odds of that happening are very small.

13. drifter77

drifter77 Member

I say tell Morgan, "Hey, why don't you go to the Saviors and preach your 'All life is precious' stuff and see if they buy it. That way we can avoid any killing." The Saviors will immediately kill him and the Morgan problem solves itself and Rick and the gang can go on planning the attack without Morgan's sour looks and selfrighteousness.

14. EvieE

EvieE Member

Hopefully Morgan's role will be that of a causality. It's time for him to go.

15. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i think it would be interesting if he does... then Negan shows up to Alexandria and executes Morgan in front of everyone.

16. Znuts

Znuts Member

At this point, he either stays back to defend Alexandria or leaves. I kind of hope he just leaves.

17. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I hadnt thought of that. Perhaps that's who will get it.

18. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

He's a chance to meet Lucile IMHO.

He's running on borrowed time if we are comparing to the comics now.

He went through so much to find Rick, and I remember being ecstatic when he was revealed after terminus - and he's just fizzled out.

19. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Please learn to use spoiler tags!!!
    Wow that really ruined a lot of it for me, not all of us feel this insatiable urge to go read up and see what happens before it does. Had that bit been inside a spoiler tag I would have had nobody to blame, please don't spoil the show.

#19 8307c4, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  20. DGribble19

DGribble19 Member

If Morgan has the chance to kill Negan and chooses not to, I will punch him through my TV