Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you think Morgan's role will be?

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by Odenied, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

all i know is that there are pics of Morgan on a horse that I don't think have been from an episode yet. could mean he's out on patrol, could be leaving to talk to Negan, could be he's interested in Equestrian, or anything really...

2. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Hopefully they kill him off. He has no role because he has no trust and he's a lunatic.

3. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

Morgan's roll? Hopefully over soon.

4. BlackLightning

Whatever they're gonna do with Morgan (and Carol) should be very interesting. Morgan and Rick are probably going to have a few words this episode in the church.

And was it just me or did Carol seem to be looking forward to a conflict with the Saviors?

5. GrrArrg

GrrArrg Member

Isn't the purpose of that scene to shock and upset viewers though? I think a lot of people would be happy if Morgan got the bat at this point.

6. sheryden

sheryden Member

Hopefully, Morgan won't ruin Carol.

7. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

Honestly I hope Morgan gets killed off (sorry not sorry). There are too many "main" characters going on right now. Morgan annoys me and bores me. Its too bad because I loved his character but his philosophy has no place in the zombie apocalypse. I want more focus back on Carol, more Aaron.

I don't even want Morgan to leave. If he leaves that just means he'll come back again at some time in a later season.

8. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

I'm not worried about that AT ALL. Carol is very set in her ways and has seen what being passive can do. I only see her getting more intense with her "eliminate all threats" philosophy.

9. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Sadly, there is enough reason to believe that Morgan could ride off to warn the Saviors about a pending attack, that the safest thing to do is to execute Morgan now. They would need a real jail in order to lock him up securely.

10. Zombie_Penguin

Maybe Morgan goes off to warn negan, nega takes him out as his first kill of our group, to prove his point and send his message. Who knows but it's going to be interesting to find out

#30 Zombie_Penguin, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  11. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Morganarol get it ON while the rest are out gallivanting the countryside

12. YR38

YR38 Member

If I had to guess, I'd say his role will have a role will be similar to a piniatas role at a kids birthday party, minus the candy :)

13. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

There's no spoiler there. Jesus said it's a wide world and they've been trading with other communities. It was speculation that Morgan might go to one of them. That reveals nothing about comic plots, or what happens to Morgan in the comics.

14. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Would like to see a brief flashback, or some kind of scene that shows us how the whole thing was handled by Rick and the group when they learned about Morgan keeping the Wolf locked up.

I hope they don't have him go warn the Saviors. That would be even worse than Father Gabriel warning Deanna about Rick's group. Morgan doesn't like violence but he has enough information to see that Negan's group is not good. He should stay neutral or leave. By going to the Saviors he'd be essentially siding with them over people that gave him their trust, and sanctuary at Alexandria. He'd easily become the most hated character ever shown on TWD.

15. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

They know PLENTY about Negan's group. They know their henchmen said that everything they had belonged to Negan, and his men were going to kill at least one of them to make an example for the rest. If you were in Rick's shoes, wouldn't that tell you everything you need to know that they were bad people?

What I found was stupid was that they decided to take on that deal at all. The group Daryl's party found had like 10 men in it all armed with assault rifles. The Hilltop people said Negan's men roamed about in groups up to 20 - 20 fighters that is. That sounds like an army compared to the groups Rick has fought so far, and if the show wasn't about Rick, he and his group would probably end up dead for their efforts.

16. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

It would be funny if he went to the Saviors and they cut his stick in half and gave half back to him.

17. Zombie_Rhino

i dont think he would ride off strictly to warn the Saviors about an attack. i think he could ride off to try to make peace with them though. still, i said this before and i'll say it again - Rick doesn't really know Morgan. Yes, he probably saved his life at the beginning of this whole thing, but he only spent limited time with this guy and they both spent a lot of time apart in which it is evident that Morgan has changed. In fact, Morgan has changed his ways on two occasions thus far and is quite frankly a wild card in all this.

18. Zombie_Rhino

You have a point. Killing off the character Morgan wouldn't really upset viewers at this point, unless he does something to redeem himself in the next few episodes. I think something like this would still upset our survivors though - as he is one of theirs (for better or worse). Regardless of who gets it, I think the way it goes down should shock and upset viewers.

19. batongal

batongal Active Member

You can thank Daryl for that. All of a sudden Daryl Dixon becomes assertive and makes the offer without even a consult with anyone? What is going on? May bite him in the asz.

20. Coreenfw

Coreenfw Member

i suspect if he tried this he might be introduced to Lucille quick enough.