Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you think Morgan's role will be?

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by Odenied, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I guess he's a believer in the "go big or go home" philosophy. You've got about 50 people total including children, most of whom have never fought before, and you decide to challenge a group of well-armed thugs that survive off of violence? Doesn't sound that promising. Hopefully the element of surprise counts for a lot.

2. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Negan likes to make an example by killing someone "right off the bat." (Best line from last episode)

3. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

I kind of hope it is morgan. Bat vs staff. Think it would serve him right for being such an annoying ass since his born again art of peace BS that he is taking way to literally.

Never liked morgan... cried like a little baby and refused to end the suffering of his skanky wife in the first couple episodes of season one... that lost him his kid, and then put him on the _ I must clear everything trip.

Wasted character if you ask me.

4. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

did you catch that line when the group stopped Daryl, Sasha and Abe? the leader also said it then

5. Biffster

That's why it can't be Morgan. It has to someone people love and cherish. I'd put my money on Glenn or Daryl. Or Carol.

6. Biffster

And the hits just keep coming!

7. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

8. J K

J K Member

Don't know if this was brought up but I have a feeling after Ricks speech to to the ASZ residents, Morgan is going to go off to possibly contact/warn Negan and co. and get himself killed.

I wouldn't mind him being killed off but I'd rather it go the comic route, or both, or more haha. They really need to start thinning the herd, there's just way too many main characters on the show. We barely get to see some of them anymore and they've had to break things up into chunks dealing with two or three in a scene.

I want a bloodbath of meaningful characters being killed off not just meaningless redshirts.

9. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

That's exactly what Morgan would do, thinking he could negotiate a peace situation, when it would just give the Saviours a heads up and cause disaster like Morgan has caused since arriving.

He must be destroyed. The only logical solution.

10. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

No one did :p

11. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

I definitely wouldn't have ran into that deal so eagerly. I imagine Morgan isn't gonna be super keen on it either. I'm curious if he'll go along with it or gonna wolf again.

12. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

I don't care what his role is, as long as it's happening six feet under.

13. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

I have no idea what to thnk about Morgan, he has no clear role for me just yet. Head scratching.

14. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Hopefully he takes Glenn's place at the comics and while Negan bashes his brains in, he can tell him "how precious is all life now bytch?"

15. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

And preferably having been killed with fire.

16. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Would not carry the shock value of seeing a beloved character brutalized, but it would be oh so lovely.

This would just make people love Negan. Endear him to us no matter what he does after.

17. Steppin' Razor

It's funny, remember how we all loved Morgan, and couldn't wait for him to catch up with the group? Now they've made him into one of the most hated characters. What a shame...

18. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

^ His character aggravates me like no TV character in history. But them continuing to allow his presence in their community is all the more aggravating. If the intention was to create the most aggravating little obnoxious malaria-carrying Mosquito of a character, then they succeeded and then some.

In the preview for the new Episode, he already looks like he's going to start trouble. He will be the objector.

The group is underestimating Negan's forces, but they are correct that they have to take the issue head on or will be eventually subjugated, you have to destroy hostiles that cannot be negotiated with. It's a very perceptive prediction to say that Morgan will be one to try to broker a peace deal and potentially blow a cover, getting more people killed.

I can't believe that after the mayhem he caused that they did at the very least send him far away. After attacking Carol realistically any hardened survivor group as we see in the show would have banished him and very likely killed him.