Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Advanced Warfare Discussion What Do You Think Of Exo Zombies

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by musky123, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Respawn

Respawn New Member

I think Exo zombies is great addition. It's a fun and challenging mod on which you can definitely spend several hours, but that's it. I don't see anyone playing this for long periods of time.

2. ghostlyfear

ghostlyfear Member

It's cool but it could have been improven a lot for me. It has some potential though for future usages.

3. Benoit W

Benoit W New Member

I'vе bееn еnjоying it, mоrе WWZ thаn Gеоrgе Rоmеrо but its gоt аll thе sаmе аеsthеtiсs оf сlаssiс zоmbiеs, оnly rеаl diffеrеnсе is sоmе rе-nаming оf drоps аnd thе bоx, thе zоmbiе sоunds аnd thе upgrаdе mасhinе.

Prоs: -Сlаssiс zоmbiе sеtup -fun gаmеplаy -gооd wеаpоns -bаlаnсеd еnеmiеs

Соns: -dоеsn't аppеаr tо bе linkеd tо 3Аrс zоmbiеs -nо bаnk -nо wеаpоn lосkеr -vеry bаsiс mаp lаyоut

nеutrаl соmmеnts -еxо аbilitiеs= pеrks, kindа missin Jug yо -nо Wоndеr Wеаpоns (just nоstаlgiа) mаybе thеy'll mаkе up fоr it

аll in аll

8.75/10 Zоmbiе skulls

4. erook7878

erook7878 Member

They seem to come of nowhere way more quickly, which scared the crap out of me a few times. Other than that, it's zombies after all. It's hard to complain about zombie mode. It's mostly just for giggles.

5. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz New Member

Exo Zombies is okay, in my opinion. I still much, much prefer Nazi Zombies, but Exo Zombies is fine to fill the void. It's a good time.

6. pwarbi

pwarbi New Member

Reading through the comments on the thread already, there seems to be a mixture of opinions when it comes to the zombies, and I can see why.

I myself aren't a huge fan but I think it's more of a fun element to the game more than anything else, and if you don't take it too seriously it's almost enjoyable!

7. genevb

genevb New Member

Fun to play for a while, also the game had to get to this step in its evolution as people seemed to be demanding it. However after a few times, you get pretty easy bored, it's not a very addictive mode.