Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you think of the 3 questions?

Discussion in 'Episode 401 - 30 Days Without an Accident' started by raven n, Oct 15, 2013.

1. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

The group now asks newbies three questions before they let them join.
    What do you think of that? Why are they so important?

2. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

I think it's a trust issue that Rick's gotten over the past few months, ever since Lori died.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

They seemed decent enough questions. And having the person explain their answers such as why did they kill living people will give Rick and the group an idea about the person. It also gives them a chance to decide if they believe the person's story or not.

4. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Dumb questions if you ask me. I get the point of the trust issue but remember the guys at the bar ..(forgot their names).. They seemed nice, but we all know what happened. It's easy to fool somebody by your appearance..

• Like Like x 1
  5. dhcboi

dhcboi Member

Well, it's not like that's it's hard to manipulate these 3 questions, "As many as I had to" answers 1 and 2 and an easy answer for 3 is "survival".

6. tink

tink Well-Known Member

These are the three questions that Rick was asked over the phone when he was imagining that he was talking to people after Lori died. Even Gimple didn't mention this on Talking Dead when they asked him about it. I noticed it right away.

7. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

Oh my god, nice catch, I didn't notice that!

8. melthebell

melthebell Well-Known Member

on the talking dead Gimple said its the first safety mechanism, its a start to help determine if they are freind or foe

• Like Like x 1
  9. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

Or nutters like the girl in the woods with her boyfriend 'Heddy', er, I mean Eddy.

10. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

How they answer is important part. He knows they did but you can judge a lot from the answers still.
    what did he do to tony at the bar?

11. AtlantaOverrun

He shot them because they drew on him. I know it's because of the trust issue, but if you have killed a lot people why would you tell? It lower your changes to get in.

12. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

UGH! Leave Fat Tony out of this! I waged war last season with a few members here about the "wrongful" death of Tony....LOL
    He almost got as famous as Ms. McLeod or Ed Peletier! UGH! He deserved to be gunned down:dead:

13. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

He me never let his guard down though. He had already decided not to bring them back. So the questions could have done their job.
    Dave is where the acting is

14. Jam_Van_Dam

Jam_Van_Dam Member

The actual questions are dumb.

1. You could easily lie when answering them.

2. So what if rick gets an answer he isn't happy with? Nearly everybody in TWD has killed someone so for Rick to reject someone from joining because of those questions would be hypocritical.

15. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

After "Dave" was killed on the show, I saw him in a few movies, he has a good agent and he must have had that extra special something to be cast in more stuff after being seen on TWD...

16. Karl Katze

Karl Katze Member

I doubt the majority of the people still alive in the world of TWD would even remember how many walkers they've killed, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Daryl<3

Daryl<3 Member

I think they were great questions, I mean if they going to be bringing in people they need to know if they even know how to kill walkers and if they freaking crazy like Clara was.....

• Like Like x 1
  18. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I don't remember those guys fooling anyone but maybe Glenn. Rick and Hershel knew the score.

19. Chaos

Chaos Member

Those three questions are reasonable to ask but only asking those three as 'entrance exam' would be extremely foolish. It just makes for TV drama. From the phone chat to something interesting for creepy Clara to respond to as she checks out.

• Like Like x 1
  20. AtlantaOverrun

I just meant it generally. There are a lot of people who trust others by there appearance. I used those guys as an example, because they came in nicely but had bad meanings. I wanted to make clear that you can't judge somebody on what they are telling or do. There should be more than 3 questions to let somebody in. Leave them in a seperated cellblock at least, away from their people. Same thing they did with (Michonne, Merle), Oscar and Axel. Untill they gain trust.