Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you think Rick should do now?

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Pretty Much Dead Already' started by Zambi, Dec 2, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

There is already a thread about what people think Rick should have done when the Barn Ambush was going on, but what should he do post barn Ambush?

Should he try as he might talk Hershel into letting them all stay? Let them all stay except for Shane? Take his group and leave Peaceful? Anything else?

2. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

What he "should" do is take the farm. It's a relatively safe place for now. However, I hope he doesn't because their is a big scary ugly world out there with lots of cool zombie stuff happening and I want to see it!

3. jacobmarley

jacobmarley Member

If it were me, screw the farm. I don't see why they think it's all that safe. Eventually the zombies will come. And there is no real protection. If it were me in a zombie apocalypse, I'd head for the coast. Get a boat. Find an island to use, if for nothing else, as a base of operation. There are a lot of sparsely populated islands off the east coast. Better chance of clearing the dead from that and defending it. Unless the walkers are also swimmers. ;)

4. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Yeah that's one thing I have been wondering. Just how secure is this farm really? Seems they can drive in and out, so isn't that an opening? I've never noticed the fences so I am not sure how secure and strong they look. Don't gun shots attract zombies? Makes me think that the firing squad was heard all over the land and may just be able to knock the fence down and invade by the hordes.

5. The Governor

The Governor Member

Sounds like that newer George Romero movie Land of the Dead... at least I think that was the name of it.

6. Mark O.

Mark O. Member

I like that idea. They should head to Jekyll Island off the coast of Georgia. ...of course with Shane around, they might have to rename it Jekyll and Hyde Island.

7. AVC

AVC Member

Zambi is right. the farm is fail. All it takes is one horde and a farm fence is going over. I'd be gone.

And if I were Glen, I'd be convincing Maggie. Anyone who stays there is gonna be zombie food.

Especially now they don't have Otis to protect them.

8. toby85

toby85 New Member

Yes, exactly. From the first time I saw the farm (particularly at night with its lights on) I never thought the place was safe. I'm sure the writers recognize the viewers are sick of the group staying there; and now they will move on. (it would be nice if Maggie came with them and Carol stayed.)

9. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Rick needs to put a bullet in Shane head and move on to better places.

10. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah, that's the one. They walk on the bottom of the river to get into Pittsburgh.

Rick and company will continue to stay on the farm for a while, but change is definitely coming.

"On the road again, Just can't wait to get on the road again."

11. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

That's what I'm afraid of, the group spending the next 6 episodes packing. I would hang my self but some zombie would probably naw on my feet bringing me back as a walker...

12. ldncalling

ldncalling Member

I think there will be another episode on the farm so they can dissect the barn ambush and then hopefully they will be on the move. The fact that there were so many walkers in the barn shows that they can get onto the farm, just luck that so far they appear to usually get stuck in the swamp. As well as attracting the walkers the gunfire could alert any nearby unscrupulous humans (Merle???) of their presence.

13. Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood Member

Yea what Bassman said, that was an awsome scene proving that nowhere is safe for long. Just wonder if while down there they bite a fish or other sea/water creature that they turn into aquatic zombie creatures

14. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Interesting thought, Kirkman has mentioned we could see new characters as soon as the first episode back from the break!

15. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

I think there will be another farm episode- but personally I hope everyone moves on after that. I can only deal with so much wangst. Time to go to a place that can be TRULY theirs, and the farm is Hershel's tomb. Let him live there. He seems to value the dead moreso than the living anyway. With the walkers and that fema relief center nearby... It won't be long until his farm can be a haven for the zombified remains of his friends and neigbors just like he wants. I only hope that his charges can get out before it does. They don't need to be victims to his madness.