Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you think the doc told rick before leaving the CDC

Discussion in 'Episode 106 - TS-19' started by Loc, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Zomboogy

Zomboogy New Member

I hope it's that.... because reading it in the comics is no big deal... but with tv you have dialogue, ratings, acting, huge season finale cliffhangers. Hearing something like that on screen would be a bombshell. The human race would be hopeless because everyone can put each other in danger eventually.

I figure the goal would be to locate and cure the virus in a living human being instead of trying to cure walkers when they're already dead.

2. Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood Member

Good point but I was thinking maybe he had told him of a secret safe place to try and get to. Think if they go back through Atlanta they should stop for the guy and his kid...

3. Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood Member

Too funny ESP:

4. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

"I've been lonely down here for a very long time and you're a very handsome man. Whadda ya say?"

5. Flashpoint

Flashpoint New Member

"I love you Rick"

6. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Man...thanks...I thought I was going to have to go unwrap all those comics under my tree and see if I missed an issue or something because I didn't remember the CDC in it.

#26 Felicia, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  7. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Ya, no CDC but Kirkman said it will be something singificate.

8. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Friggin Hilarious

9. Monster23

Monster23 Member

"Whisper Theory" Serious discussion/huge spoiler

So after reading all the comics after buying them yesterday I've reached a conclusion as to what the most probable thing that the scientist whispered to Rick at the CDC, mind you this is a huge spoiler for the overall plot which quite frankly made me do a Dale face.

#29 Monster23, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  10. fatbrett2

fatbrett2 Member

From the thread "What do you think the doc told Rick..."

#30 fatbrett2, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  11. Belha

Belha Member

hhmmm I hope they come up with something more interesting than that.

12. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

I'm of the same opinion as you guys.

Now Kirkman said we're going to find out what was said ans Sooner rather tha Later. So I think this is going to come out dur the second part of Season 2. Imalso believe it's going to resemble the Comcis to some degree...meaning Shane will die but not sure how.

13. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I know I'm a little late on this site, but I'm going to have to say that he told them that they are all infected. He eludes to that as they all haul ass to the door. Well, as he speaks to Rick as they are leaving he says something like there's gonna come a point that you wished you had stayed, but he is talking to Rick.

14. Monster23

Monster23 Member

Ugh I feel like an idiot for missing this thread, I blame my sleepiness and overall shock from reading the comics, but ya, next half of the season should be interesting. Awesome work by the mods btw, kudos

15. O Town Indian

O Town Indian Member

What if he said a country/organization/army/large group is still holding up.

16. Monster23

Monster23 Member

If that were the case do you think he would be so inclined to blow his head off? Not to mention there would be no reason for Rick to be so insistent on staying at the farm if that were the case.

17. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Devastating news... What Jenner told Rick

OK... I didn't want to hijack the other thread, but I thought maybe we could brainstorm as to what Jenner could have told Rick that seemed to be so devastating. We, for the most part, agree that it was either Lori is pregnant, or that they are all infected already. After a long discussion with a buddy of mine, we came to the conclusion that it probably isn't one of those two things. So what could it be? We can assume that it wasn't that Lori is pregnant due to Ricks "surprise" when he found out. We could also assume that it isn't that they are all infected because they will find that out on their own anyway. Somebody is bound to die from some cause other than a zombie bite. So, what could he have said? I also find it fun to think that maybe the writers haven't yet figured that out yet either.

18. z0mbi3 k1ng

z0mbi3 k1ng Member

Based on some information I found - which would be a complete spoiler - I have an idea what it might be. I'm posting this here so I can come back and either confirm that's what it was, or that I'm completely wrong. But nobody would believe me, so I'll throw down the spoiler tag. I hate that I even found this information, it was an accident and I wish it hadn't happened. You've been warned.

19. O Town Indian

O Town Indian Member

Just because a group is still up does not mean they are thriving. I was suggesting that there is still a group that has a slim chance. The Doc could have still blown his brains out because he was in a depressed state, has lost his wife, and just flat out does not want to be in this world. Rick would still want to be on the farm because it is safe, and he can just stay there instead of travelling through a dead America, why take the chance. Plus, his wife is pregnant

20. Monster23

Monster23 Member

Valid points, I still think that info about the virus makes more sense but if what you say is true it would certainly be interesting. Maybe if you're right they'll have a relatively intact D.C. Instead of what is in the comics.