Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What does everyone want to see in next episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 405 - Internment' started by jasmineturnerxx, Nov 13, 2013.

1. PookieSpaghetti

I'd like to see what happened to The Governor after he killed everyone. Are Schumpert and Martinez still with them? Did he kill them too, or did they just leave given what he did? I'd like to know if he joined other groups or something, or if he stayed by himself all this time.
    Besides, I'd like to know if he has regrets, at least how he feels about loosing everything (Woodbury, his "army", his status...)
    I highly think we'll have some answers about that Sunday...

However, what I really want to know is: Where is Carol? What is she doing? How does she handle being by herself? What about the mega herd? I believe we won't know until the mid-season finale though... :/

2. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

A well structured arc. I want to see the build up and development in this episode. I then want to see the dots [all the subtle hints at The Governor in earlier episodes] connect together in episode 7.

3. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

I'm guessing that both are still with the Governor, given the preview that showed him sitting in front of three tents. It's possible that he's with someone else now, but - to me -wouldn't make much sense. Those two stuck with the Governor long after they shouldn't have, so I suspect they will be making an appearance along with him, probably in the next episode.

Where's Carol? Ahhhhh, the mystery continues....

4. PookieSpaghetti

Could the preview be a flashback? Because given the look on their face (fear I suppose) right after the "army kill", I'm not so sure that they would stay with him much longer. I think they might have followed him at the moment because they were afraid of their fate.
    I don't know it's just a thought, huh :)

Yeah... the mystery continues for Carol...

5. WalkingDog

WalkingDog Member

Great post, completely agree.

6. TWD_fanatic

TWD_fanatic Member

I hate the governors story. It was okay for like two episodes, it's not cool, it's retarded. It's seriously boring and I hope to god it's not all him this week. I just wanna see Daryl's reaction to carols exile, and more info on Glenn's state of health and the slow crumble of the prison.

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I grow tired of the governor too, but I actually think a quick 2-episode side-step could be refreshing if done correctly.

8. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

Lots of people are looking forward to seeing The Governor this episode, so why did you dislike only my post? It was only two words.

9. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I would like to see any of the new characters like Tyreese, Michonne, Sasha or Bob step up and be interesting to watch...Snooze Fest!

10. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

OH NOOOOO!!! I got my first dislike ever in this post just for saying i want to see more of Beth, by [MENTION=15512]TWD_fanatic[/MENTION] >.<
    Sorry for the late reply, i just got home from traveling to another country♫

11. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

Yep, undeservedly so, I might add.

12. Brooklynn

Brooklynn Member

What do I want to see? Any scene with Michonne and Maggie. I would also like to see Rick shirtless again. Will I see any of that next episode....Probably not.

13. batongal

batongal Active Member

Well since epi 6 was all about the governor I'm hoping that in epi 7 we can get partially back to the prison. They left us in cliffhanger mode with Daryl's reaction to Carol being ousted. Obviously it won't go down very well between he and Rick because why all the drama leading up to it. And Daryl acting kind of strange, quiet, contemplative back in epi 4 looking at that jasper. What is he thinking about? Merle, how much the apocalypse has changed him, or is he fed up with caring about all these people? Tyrese holding on to walkers, Michonne always running after Gov., Bob only going out on runs to find liquor. I think he is totally fed up and the Carol thing could be the straw that breaks the camels back. Will be interesting to see what he is up to.