Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What happen to Ana and Sam?

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Indifference' started by Franklin, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Franklin

Franklin Member

What happen to Ana and Same? Ana is dead. She is now Walker food. Yummy! We don't know what happen to her boyfriend Sam. He is missing and Rick didn't wait for him.

Rick gave Ana and Sam guns, and told him to shoot Walkers. However, we didn't hear a single gun shoot. That's why Rick and Carol weren't worried about the kids while they were getting supplies. Were the guns loaded? Did Rick distrust them and gave them unloaded guns? It would seem that they would shoot at Walkers. There were only two of them. Sure they said that they have bad aim. Come on! They didn't shoot once. I have a feeling that Rick gave them unloaded guns. That is the only logical reason to why there wasn't any gun shoots.

On the other hand Ana's leg was removed from her body. Legs don't just fall off. It didn't appear to be chewed off. Maybe Sam cut off her leg and used her as Walker bait. We didn't hear any screams or gun shoots. This seems possible because of the lack of gun shoots.

#1 Franklin, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  2. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

Did he just give them back their own guns?

3. Rammstein

Rammstein Member

That's what seemed so weird in the scene, it was just a leg standing on the ground and some meters after there was she, how did that happen? It would've been better if there was just a trail of bloods or guts

4. alitji

alitji New Member

You would expect, if the leg was cut off there, that there would be a lot of blood pooling around it, or somewhere nearby (in case a zombie was grabbing a snack on the go). But it was only the spilled bag of fruit that gave away that something was up. There is a screenie in another post, and the leg looks like it was surgically cut, and the ends look a little decayed, not gnawed on at all. So - could they have removed it previously and she was just standing on it for balance and to hide something was up? They seemed really shifty at the first meeting. Maybe she dropped it as a decoy, like a gecko can drop it's tail!

5. Busted Flipflop

That leg chop was too precise and clean. And she would have to been carried across the street.

I don't trust that Sam guy. There was something creepy about him. Maybe he cut Ana's leg because she was slowing him down (like Otis scenario).

Or maybe there is some crazed guy in the street (Morgan?), attacked Ana, and Sam took off. But the leg is significant -its a lame leg and Sam knew that, and it was slowing her and Sam down. Most likely Sam did something to her.

6. The_Not_So_Dead

But there was a trail of blood right by the spilled bag leading towards the door in the fence. Though the leg is a mystery.

Unfortunately for Ana her leg didn't grow back in time for her to run ;)

BTW I did see that trail of blood right? And if I did, did it go all the way where they saw the Walkers eat her?

But the question is why would Sam kill her now (if he did)?
    (Sorry, I'm usually left with more questions than answers)

#6 The_Not_So_Dead, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  7. Busted Flipflop

If Sam did it, then he had an ax or some other weapon on him.

8. Zombies101

Zombies101 Member

I'm thinking Sam will come back at some point. He has Rick's watch, and watches seem to be important in the show. Hershel gave his to Glenn, Rick gave his to Sam and Carol gave hers to Rick. All had meaning behind them and reasons.

I liked Ana, Sam not so much.

9. devinnn

devinnn Member

The fact that they had guns yet we (the audience) can assume no shots were fired suggests Ana and Sam either had no time to react, or there is some foul play going on.

10. EvieE

EvieE Member

There was something creepy about Sam. I don't trust him. Did he say how his shoulder got dislocated? I'm guessing those two got kicked out of their previous group, Ana for her busted leg and Sam because he's shady. I wouldn't be surprised if he and Carol meet up somewhere. The placement of the leg just seems strange, unless she maybe tripped and a walker ripped it clean off and then she managed to somehow get up and hop across the street. I dunno. I knew that tattoo would be significant when the cameras zoomed in on it.

11. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised if they come across with Sam again and I have a bad feeling about that. I thought there was something up with him, he seemed a little too excited for a guy who's having a dislocated shoulder.

12. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

I didn't trust him either. From the beginning on he was creepy. I also feel like they left him out on purpose. He'll probably come back.

13. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

The thing is.. he told them where the prison was. A little bit risky, since Sam may still be alive!

14. Prophecy

Prophecy Member

I want to add that Rick did wait. I believe he waited an hour or so past the due time. It was Carol who was pushing Rick that they've been waiting there too long and eventually left. It was on Sam for not being there in the alotted time, therefore assuming that he is probably dead somewhere like Anna.

15. zipykido

zipykido Member

I think this incident is what led Rick to make Carol go. His gut decision was to make them stay in the house since Ana's leg was messed up and Sam wasn't at 100%. Since they passed his test he was more than willing to let them come back, but Carol pushed them into helping out and putting themselves in danger. I think it just solidified Rick's belief that Carol was not fit to make decisions considering that it now cost 4 lives.

16. Chaos

Chaos Member

Only logical reason is unloaded guns? Like there could not be innattentivenees, a attack from behind, gun jam (like happens in real life) and all sorts of things. Please, never serve on a jury.

17. Mr Samhain

Mr Samhain Member

I, also, don't trust Sam one bit.

18. Mr Samhain

Mr Samhain Member

I also don't trust Sam one bit.

19. Candi

Candi New Member

Agree 100%! That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

20. alitji

alitji New Member

Totally agree! Rick was giving her the stink eye the entire time they were talking with Sam and Ana, especially after she chimes in about having them help and interrupting him. He was just starting to come out of his Farmer Rick shell and I don't think he was appreciating the push back he was getting. I think he really was starting to see Carol as a challenge, and maybe just a bit too much like his former self.