Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What happened to Alex

Discussion in 'Episode 205 - Captive' started by Terminator, May 9, 2016.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Maybe I missed something while channel surfing, but what happened to Alex? Jack is left on his own when Alecia jumps ship and the prego is locked in the cell. Connor and his 2 henchmen are zombies (or was it just one? did the one Travis fought get bit?). I don't recall anything more about Alex.
    I don't think we'll see Jack and Alex again. But if Alecia spilled it that the Abigail is headed to Baja, then maybe they'll follow. But I've think they've got bigger things to worry about like just surviving than revenge. IMO

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

We will see Alex and Jack again. Not so sure about Connor though. And the guy that fought with Travis, wasn't bit.

3. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Yep. They stated that they had about a dozen people in their group so chances are they will be going after the Abigail after what happened. Be interesting to see though if Alex and Jack join the group after the mid season finale (think her being in a half season arc would be enough to warrant the webisode they did).

4. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

She's being her normal psycho bitch self somewhere and will be back.

5. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I don't know, but I hope her stint on the show doesn't go beyond this season. I really don't care for her character at all. The whole scene with her and Travis was really corny. She gave away the Abigail on the condition that they brought him with? Why, was she going to torture him or something like that? This episode would have been 10x better if they'd snipped that whole scene out in my opinion.

6. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

She is sure to be looking for Crazy Town so she can settle back down from what I can tell.
    At least she actually looks ragged and natural like I imagine we all would in the setting they are in?

My kind of Woman!

I bet we are not done with her just yet.

7. JFAN

JFAN Member

I agree her character's actions seemed corny.

I liked Alex from what we had seen on the plane. She seemed strong, smart and capable of surviving this new way of life. I was also intrigued by her sense of her knowing about how people turned and what it took to kill them when no one else on the plane did but....she seemed nothing like that in this latest episode. Very disappointed as before this episode I was sure she would be my favorite character.

8. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I had the same thoughts. I really liked her character in the mini-episodes, but now after seeing her character in the full episodes I just can't stand her. She just doesn't come across as a believable character. Her actions seem fake and forced to me. Based on the last episode and what I've read though, it sounds like her stint on the show is basically done, so I'll be glad for that.

I've gotta say though...overall I'm really not enjoying season 2 as much as season 1. I really liked season 1 a lot. I loved seeing everything as it was all just starting up. I loved seeing everyone having to come to terms with the fact that this wasn't just a little thing that would pass in time, and having to learn how to cope with the new world. This is something that we never really got in The Walking Dead. Now that we're past that part though, it feels like they're just kind of struggling to figure out what direction to take the show.

9. Poppy

Poppy Member

I really like Alex, and I would be very disappointed if we didn't see more of her.

I see her as the Michonne of the Fear. I was surprised that she asked for Travis, and not Strand, and then after her discussion with Travis, she seemed to forgive him.

Is she really joining the pirates? No way! She said... "Connor said he could use me. ... No One Uses ME!"
    Since we saw Connor's ARM get bit, that doesn't mean that he got killed.
    SHE might know that they have to amputate the arm to save his life. And from the story line perspective that would make sense. Connor could find a new purpose in life, to hunt down our boat people, and get revenge for his lost arm, and the loss of his brother Reed.

Gee it would even pull a parallel to TWD where Daryle's brother Merle lost his hand, Hershel lost his leg, and in the comics Rick lost his hand.

I think that Alex is an honor bound warrior, and she'll somehow end up siding with our boat people.

10. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

I think here was a brief view of Alex on the floor in one of the cells unconscious. I really liked her character until the scene with Travis. It was too cheesy. Travis's idea to put them in the boat likely kept them from being kicked off completely by Strand. Her beef is with Strand. Travis should have stood up for himself a little more.

This season and last is full of lame writing and makes it hard to care much about in spite of the characters being pretty good and acted well. They have had some clever plot twists at the end of each episode though.