Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What happened to the REAL Judith?

Discussion in 'Episode 601 - First Time Again' started by MissHalifax, Oct 12, 2015.

1. MissHalifax

MissHalifax New Member

They changed up Judith. What I don't understand is that the replacement Judith - looks like she even has a different Nationality. Or, is this just my imagination? :zombies_mad:

2. TROR

TROR Member

I think it was just the lighting and because it was in black and white, but I felt the same way.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

They have changed up Judith many times. They have to because years pass in real life, while only weeks or months pass on the show. This set of twins is actually the 17th and 18th babies to play Judith.

As for the nationality change...I didn't see that.

4. TROR

TROR Member

I wonder what they'll do once Judith becomes an actual character on the show

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't go so far as to say it was a nationality change, but i did like the last couple more gingery Judiths better because they reminded me a little of my daughter :p This new one, not so much.

6. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Yeah the original baby Judith is probably talking right now, lol. That would ruin any immersion for the show is judith was ready for kinedrgarden.

7. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

It's all part of something bigger: an alien abduction storyline. The real Judith was switched with an alien imposter, with the Alexandrian's memories of Judith replace with those of the substitute.

One day the real Judith will return, hopefully with advanced alien knowledge. Perhaps she will even have a cure for the zombie infection when she returns.

8. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

hahah my son kept telling me that she looked way more like Shane than the Judith of last year.

9. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

The baby did look pretty different. She does capture the essence of Judith's personality, giving everything weird facial expressions and even talking to Morgan in baby language. You could tell she approved of Morgan because she went "gah, ah" or something like that.

10. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

The real Judith has already returned. She and Ron are the ones who are honking the horn luring the walkers to Alexandria.

11. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

She was off with Carl somewhere this episode.

12. Zombie_Penguin

I thought this too, that she was just so much different that it was actually noticeable, usually I don't notice it, at all. But then, you have to figure we're not seeing most of her storyline shrouded in a weird carrier on Mischonne's back or half hidden under a blanket. I kind of like this Judith, though.

13. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

Judith is waaaay too lazy to do something like that.

14. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

I also thought she looked significantly different. My issue was her size though! The Judith from last season seemed MUCH plumper than this Judith. Am I absolutely crazy thinking this? I swear this baby just looks smaller, less chubby, and younger all around.

It can't be that hard to find an adorable chubby baby with similar features, right?

15. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

The actress that portrayed Judith in season 5 was fired. Evidently, she became a nightmare to work with. Constant cigarette breaks. Showing up drunk and late due to all night partying. It's sad story but one the Hollywood knows all too well. Here is a recent picture of her.
    [​IMG]

16. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

She looks Mexican or something. I guess Morales made it to the prison, had a great night with Lori, and left.

17. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

18. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Judith happily banging the red cups burns in my mind forever. That is my Judith. lol

19. JPG119

JPG119 Member

They should of replaced her with a black baby, and pretended nothing had changed. Then it gets revealed that T-Dog was having a go on Lori as well. B**ch.

20. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

I was going to say that! Lol, the darker hair...ya she's looking a little more Walsh this year than Grimes. I'm sure the black and white made it look even more like it, but no doubt that baby has darker hair and eyes than the former baby Judith.