Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What happened to...

Discussion in 'Episode 310 - Home' started by TheWalkenDead, Feb 20, 2013.

1. TheWalkenDead

TheWalkenDead New Member

Judith? I didn't see her with anybody when they were all outside the prison. Was someone else inside with her or...

2. RideTheSpiral

RideTheSpiral Member

Wasn't Maggie feeding her right before that? Reasonably safe to assume that she was probably sleeping in her mail crate crib.

3. TheWalkenDead

TheWalkenDead New Member

But everybody was outside the fences of the prison (with low ammo) while walkers were inside the fences, roaming freely.That means they just left and infant inside with no protection while walkers are wandering everywhere just outside. Surely Rick's group is smart enough to realise that's a bad idea. Unless they want the baby to die, they might...you never know.

4. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

I assumed Maggie locked her in the cell before she went to get the guns so that she was safe from walkers.

5. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

I would have assumed the same thing Barb. They aren't that damn stupid in this world they live in now. There is still the possibility of Tyrese and Sasha as well.

6. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

Judith was the safest one of all. The only true danger was that everyone would die and Judith would parish but Maggie taking guns out was the smartest thing to do to increase survival of group. One person alone could not survive with
    Judith anyway so Maggie did the smartest thing IMO.

7. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Duh, she left the baby with Lori.

8. BountyHunter

BountyHunter New Member

I have another What Happened to?????

So the place is being attacked by the Governor and his cronies, AND walkers on top of that. Um....where the hell was Tyreese and the others? If they're still locked up, how come nobody let them out? Lame.

Also, how did nobody manage to hit the guy in the tower? He was just standing there. I could've taken him out with my glasses off.

9. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Rick kicked Tyrese and crew out last episode. They've been verified as not being at the prison.

10. Bhante

Bhante Member

Judith shot the guy in the tower with a scoped rifle, they don't call her Lil Asskicker for nothing!

11. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

maggie shot the guy in the tower

12. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

They are no longer at the prison >.>

13. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

I think they took off last episode..

14. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

If you want to know where tyrese is, read next weeks spoilers..

15. RideTheSpiral

RideTheSpiral Member

Maggie and them were safe from the walkers. The only people in danger from the walkers that they let inside were Michonne and hershel. The van only broke through the outer fence but the inner fence that Maggie, Carol, Carl, Beth, and Axel were behind was still secure. And the zombies that were in the prison are down in "the tombs". Their cell block is still safe.

16. BountyHunter

BountyHunter New Member

Yeah, I know. But there was like 8 ppl shooting at him, and it took forever. The guy was just standing there. if they'd shown the sniper running back and forth, or ducking occassionally, I could buy it, but he just stood there. Shouldn't have taken that long for him to be taken out.

17. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I do recall thinking that considering how good of shots they had supposedly come that it was odd that none of them where hitting anyone, but then you know, I'd imagine not many people are really good shots when other people are shooting back at them.