Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What happened with Dwight

Discussion in 'Episode 614 - Twice as Far' started by TROR, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its been maybe 5 to 6 weeks. When they were at Hilltop Abe said it had been one month since they exploded the Saviors, which was only about one day after Dwight stole Daryl's bike. It was within a couple days after that they ambushed the Savior outpost, and now maybe another week or so has passed based on Morgan's progress with the cell.

2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I missed Abe's line there. I was going by what Danai said on the Talking Dead. She had mentioned that it was a 2 month time skip.

3. Zombombie

Zombombie Member

I hope next season they do some episodes focusing solely on the Saviors and in turn develop characters on the other side of the fence, i wouldnt mind the first few episodes of next season being focused on the saviors, maybe starting from the point Dwight took Daryl's bike and Crossbow and go from there.