Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What happens to Michonne in the comic series?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Spoilers' started by Karen, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Beaugard Stevens

Thankfully, nothing happens to Michonne (I mean, death-wise) She is still gloriously in the comics being the badass character she is and hopefully will be for a long time, she is one of the biggest draws of the book, and she's the one you take when you need back-up. They all make a good team, because they all bring different skills. That is why I was surprised that Andrea was killed on the show, her sharpshooting skill is a great help for them in the comics, her character had a lot of potential.

2. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

a lot of sh-t and bad things, but she is alive and healthy

3. princedaina

princedaina New Member

I am terribly happy to scan your post, it’s terribly helpful on behalf of me, and that i am utterly glad along with your journal. All comments and posts are terribly helpful and really sensible. Thanks for sharing this posting...

4. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Whoaaaa this thread is old. I was about to reply to a 2012 post lol. Didn't look at the dates.