Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What happens with Aaron after the attack?

Discussion in 'Episode 602 - JSS' started by Grimoire, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Grimoire

Grimoire Member

So, Aaron thinks it's his fault that all the people in Alexandria died. Somehow. Everybody in his position would think like that, I guess. But I don't blame him 100% because sooner or later the Wolves would have found Alexandria. In my opinion it was just a matter of time.

What do you think will happen to him after the attack? Can he live with this fault on his shoulders or is he going to break under the weight? He seems like a sensitive guy who can't shake something like that off his shoulders easily. Somehow I feel like we lost the lighthearted fun guy we met in season 5 with the arrival of the Wolves.

I think Aarons battle with the fault of the attack could be something to make the friendship with Daryl even stronger. (Just a thought but I feel like Daryl would be - besides Eric - the one who wouldn't blame Aaron any second because he was with him when he lost the backpack.)

2. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

If anything, he'll feel mad at himself for falling for the trap which caused them to leave the pictures behind. And he'll say that maybe Rick is right and they shouldn't be recruiting people. But Daryl will set him straight. Pun not intended, but i typed it so it's staying there.

3. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

It's not Aaron's fault. They had no idea bad guys were going to get that when he had to drop his pack.

4. Berry

Berry Member

There had to be a marked map in the backpack as well as the pictures. Those photos were not a dead give-away as to Alexandria's location.

Aaron may feel guilty, and this would be a good reason to revamp their recruitment techniques.. but hopefully he can accept and move on, just like Carol told Sam and Maggie told Gabriel.

5. Zombie_Penguin

He is probably going to be hard on himself, Daryl will be a shoulder for him, maybe they'll kiss and make things all that more awkward for everyone and then we'll all find out that Daryl is really straight as he turns down Aaron, Aaron, so fed up with all this crappy luck of his goes out to find a town and a bar and a drink and a reason to pull the trigger on himself, not before finding a lottery ticket for $1m that is no good to anyone these days. Doesn't matter anyway, the gun doesn't go off, he can't even do that right. Off back to Alexandria, drunk and more emo than ever. Poor Aaron.

That, or he'll just have a realization that everything everyone said for the last billion episodes is right, but it won't stop him bringing people in, that would be too simple. NOW they actually NEED even more people.

6. Bhante

Bhante Member

Everyone has a cross or two to bear and Aaron needed more baggage. If he wants to run with the big dogs he needs to suck it up and stop crying.

7. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Discovery of his back-pack and photos has sobered Aaron up from the ASZ-is-so-great-koolaid they were all drinking. Now he knows ASZ is not impervious to attack. Before, he believed their defenses were more than sufficient. Now he knows they aren't. He's been sheltered or he's been naive. Now, combining his experiences with Darryl with what just happened, he knows that ASZ is a house of straw that was almost blown down by the big bad Wolves.

Aaron is going to punch it up several notches and become a character worth watching.

8. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Remember -- this is Rick's second round of "we don't want anybody else". It wasn't working out so well the first time but the Gov's attacks finally forced him to concede, and things were blossoming until they got complacent. There is power in numbers. Now their numbers are depleted -- I counted 13 or 14 dead ASZ-erians in the attack (hard to keep track given the locations). Setting aside mere survival, a large number of functioning human brains with different talents is imperative to rebuilding society.

9. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

there isn't a marked map because Rick didn't know where ASZ was until Aaron trusted him and told them. And even though the pictures weren't a giveaway as to were it was located, it was a give away that those guys that got out of their trap had a community somewhere, which would have led them to start looking until they found it. That would make Aaron feel bad enough, but the other point of showing us those pictures when Aaron found the back pack, was they showed the walls, the supports, the gate, a real good idea of the layout and defenses, or lack of, inside those walls. So the wolves had a plan based on the pics, and they knew it was going to be easy pickins', except for the fact that those pictures didn't have any of that old grey haired queen bitch Carol, so she was a surprise to say the least.

10. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

He will embrace butter churning, the art of Mcleod and the one true way to atone for his sins.