Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What I think could have happened in "No Sanctuary"

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - No Sanctuary' started by Hunter A. Smith, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Hunter A. Smith

Hunter A. Smith New Member

I have watched the season 5 premier of AMC's "The Walking Dead" several times, and I truly enjoyed the episode. However I do think the writers could have done more with it. They could have added Tara to the five people over the trough, and have another one added to the strangers over the trough. This way they could have another person die instead of the cliche thing with Glenn. Once they started going down the line bashing and slitting, they could bring out four or five children to be bled over another shorter trough. Also, they could have had a few pairs of people carving up bodies. After the children were eliminated, there could be the explosion and everyone but one or two would leave. That would be where the original story would pick up. However they could free a few other prisoners to throw in with the group. -Hunter Grade 5