Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What if Rick decided to go with Daryl or Glenn?

Discussion in 'Episode 212 - Better Angels' started by Nachtbringer, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Nachtbringer

Nachtbringer Member

I wonder what would have happen when Rick decided to go with Deryl or Glenn to search for Randall instead with Shane.
    Or would Shane to be adament to go with Rick?

2. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Shane had to go with Rick. That was his plan. He had to get Rick alone and away from the house to draw him into that final battle.

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Shane would likely joke that he'd kill Randall for breaking his nose unless Rick was there to stop him.

The idea of the search was to bring Randall back if possible, not kill him.

4. Nachtbringer

Nachtbringer Member

Yes but imagine Rick says Shane shall go with Glenn.
    If Shane would say "No I better go with you" it would be a little bit suspicious.
    That was not a great plan because Shane had to trust that Rick is going with him.
    I still wonder why Rick goes with Shane because before he wanted to go with Daryl.

Or another thing, in the house where Shane target Randall heads, he was only a second away from shooting Randall in the head but then he notice something that Randall got somehow free from the chains.
    When he seems to think about something. I think he really wanted to shoot Randall there and make up the plan with Rick there.

5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

At the moment Shane returned shouting Randall had escaped with his gun, the whole group bought it. They had to hurry and find Randall before he rejoined his group.

There was a brief disagreement; Daryl was surprised a weak kid like Randall could get the drop on Shane, but again, they had to hurry and find him.

Daryl knew Shane's story didn't add up as he began following their tracks. Rick realized Shane's plan as they moved deeper into the forest.

#5 Rapscallion, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  6. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

Are we seriously asking these questions? No offense.

7. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Rick always wants Shane with him. Even after everything that happened. Last day I watches TS-19. Even in the generator rooms after they had an argument he asked Shane to come his way and Glenn en T-Dogg the other way.

8. Nachtbringer

Nachtbringer Member

But not in Better Angels. He replaced Shane with Daryl.
    Shane even says: "You want Daryl as your wingman? Be my guest..."

Also TS-19 was in Season 1 when their relation ship was much better.