Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What if the Gov..

Discussion in 'Episode 416 - A' started by Creepy, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Creepy

Creepy Member

Imagine if the Gov had discovered Terminus instead of going after the prison for a second time. He would have rolled that tank right over Gareth.

My question to you is, how would other groups have handled Terminus?

Govs group?
    Joes group?

2. Roray

Roray Member

Governor might be able to do some damge, especially if hadn't of killed Martinez aka his right hand man.

Joe's group might of killed a person or two, but other than that, they'd die.

I think honestly Rick's group has done the most and has the best chances, especially since Tyrese and Carol haven't arrived.

3. Walker709

Walker709 Active Member

Joe's group was only a couple of people, Gov would of taken them out pretty quickly. I feel like Gov would join Gareth and would round up people to eat with him. Gov seemed to change to his surroundings pretty well when he had to, I think he would fit in at Terminus.

4. Elvis_Mazur

Elvis_Mazur Member

The Gov would have tried to recruit the Terminus group for his attack in the prison. Failing that, Terminus would have been wiped out and its resources, taken.

5. ellisfella

ellisfella Member

Gov would have seduced Tasha Yarr into bed, the dog ;-)

6. RHINOWSO

RHINOWSO Member

Gov's group would have gotten the beat down from Terminus - they have more people, better armed than Ricks group at the prison (and they all still got killed).

7. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

Considering they had a tank, they would blow up the snipers on the roof, march right in guns blazing and loot everything possible.

8. Undertaker

Undertaker Member

This. The tank would have destroyed everything in Terminus and Gareth doesn't seem like the type who could handle an army like the Governor's. They would have ended up like that military unit that the Governor, Merle and company killed.

9. RHINOWSO

RHINOWSO Member

So why didn't the Governor prevail against the prison with the tank?

Tank vs sniper doesn't mean much. You kill all the people around the tank then drop a grenade in the tank.

10. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Governor would of ****ed up. Really bad.

The Governor had trucks and a tank, more fighters and yet it still ended up with a kinda-Draw. Though from a survivor stand-point obviously Team Prison won.

Terminus's group would wipe The Governor and his army off the planet. Not only does Terminus have a LOT more fighters, but they're better armed in weaponry [minus a tank] and they appear to be a LOT smarter too, in battle tactics.

Those Snipers are the biggest deal here, tanks are slow and Mitch is the only guy that can drive that tank. Take him out, boom and the only real threat is gone, done. As soon as they enter Terminus, they're surrounded.

11. Walker3895

Walker3895 Member

I would LOVE to see Woodbury vs terminus it would be the best episode ever

12. walking_dead

walking_dead New Member

this whole terminus story looks lame given the fact ricks team trusted no one. especially after woodbury and the marauders daryll got together with they should have just checked out this terminus stuff before going in.

the governor would have done the same and at least would have gone there prepared. prepared to obliterate them and loot their stuff. until he was blinded by rage he was pretty efficient as i recall. plus a prison is much better protected than a train station so he might have prevailed even after he went berserk.

13. WhoisJohnGalt?

I think the governor would have had about the same outcome as the prison attack (even with a tank). The snipers at terminus would do a lot to **** up the Governator and company; hell they could have put a bullet right in his eye patch. But I would wager that both sides would come out of the fight pretty bloodied and weakened, much like the last prison assault.

The mention of Joe's group brings up a point that wasn't covered in the show. When Darryl saw the terminus sign with the marauders, he asked joe if he knew anything about it, and Joe said something to the effect of "it ain't no sanctuary." I wander if he and his Claimers had a run in with the Termites and maybe Joe lost a few men to Terminus thanksgiving dinner.

14. ErraErraHoof

ErraErraHoof Member

Dat plot armor doe

15. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I think it's funny that people say the Gov. would wipe them out seeing as how he was wiped out by Rick's group. Tank didn't really help the Gov. and his group against team prison. So seeing as how the Gov. and his group are dead and Rick and co. are still going strong, I don't think the Gov would've done shit but end up as dinner.

16. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I'd much rather see Merle take on the termites, kinda like he did with the Governor's men in "This Sorrowful Life".

17. LoudSilence

LoudSilence Member

Me too!

I think it could've been a fairly even fight, The Gov taken out and the remaining survivors join Terminus or form a new group

18. Monty70

Monty70 Member

The only reason the Governor didn't take the prison was because he became enraged at the death of his adopted daughter and attacked with little tactical planning. He could have sat back and starved Rick's group out, or even shell them into submission. (though that would damage the very building he needed) In reality, the Gov would have taken the prison. The same situation would have faced him at Terminus. If you start lobbing a few 105mm rounds into the compound, survivors would be running for their lives, assuming the tank had adequate ammunition.

Joe's group wouldn't have made a dent in the Terminus defense as they were badly out numbered and out gunned. Only a perfect surprise attack would stand a chance.

#18 Monty70, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2014