Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What is your kind of TWD fan art?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Fan Art' started by TheStoryBegins, Sep 22, 2016.

1. TheStoryBegins

TheStoryBegins New Member

Hi, my name is Melissa and i'm a huge fan of the walking dead. I have a special hobby, engraving on glass. It's not like normaly engraving, you need to put a light before the glass to see what's engraved on the glass. The light projects the picture on the wall.

Engraving is something I greatly enjoy doing. It keeps me going, just like The Walking Dead. I've had the past 5 years a lot of bad luck. In those five years I had 9 surgeries, this year already 3.

I wanted to do something special to thank the cast of the walking dead. So I engrave several characters of the show. Without this I had been in a deep depression. Sometimes I have so much pain that I can't engrave.

I'm trying to reach the actors, but it's hard. So I made a facebook page about my engraving. And I'm hoping that people share it so that the actors can see my work.

Here's my facebook page, if you are interested, you can like it and share it:
    https://www.facebook.com/Melissas.glass.engraving/

Thanks in advanced ;)

Melissa