Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What kind of laptop do you have?

Discussion in 'Creative Art' started by turbo6, Feb 23, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I have an ASUS something-or-other.

2. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I don't like mechanical HDD in modern computers nowadays. You should go with one with an SSD.

A hard drive is probably the biggest bottleneck in terms of performance. It doesn't matter how fast your computer is if your HDD is struggling to keep up. They are significantly more fragile too in a fall scenario. Also the sellers on that page are third-party ones so you'd have to trust they listed things correctly and will take care of you if need be. I guess Amazon can step in if necessary but it would be extra hassle.

This one looks pretty good, and is within budget at $500. https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Touch-Windows-Convertible-SP513-51-55ZR/dp/B01M18YU9I Long wait time at "1 to 2 months" but in my experience Amazon always ships well ahead of schedule on protracted time windows. It's a cover your arse time estimate.

3. matte

matte New Member

I use the Lenovo, has worked fine for me.

4. matte

matte New Member