Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What kind of punishment/death is appropriate for Alpha?

Discussion in 'Episode 1007 - Open Your Eyes' started by Blueman, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Considering all the inhumane crimes she has committed, if she is captured and you are a ASZ council member, what punishment or death does she deserve?

One matching punishment is to convert her into a permanent whisperer/walker.
    Tongue removed so she can only growl like a walker. Break her left ankle and right arm so that she can only limp along like a walker. Last but not least, have a walker mask glued by crazy glue onto her face for permanent effect.

2. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Crikey. I don’t think that proposal would get past the council! :confused:

I’d ask Gamma, or any other surrendered whisperers what they think should happen to her. That would be very interesting. Ideally, I’d let them deal with her. I don’t think I’d vote for putting her in a cell and investing the community’s resources into another magical redemption arc. She’s definitely “too far gone”.

3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I don't see Alpha being taken alive though. Previously I wanted Carol to be the one to finish her, but after the way she handled Lydia in the last episode I don't care who it is that puts her down. Michonne slicing and dicing her might be good though, particularly since she's leaving. Have her go out in a big way like that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BlackBird

I agree it's unlikely she would be lead back to Alexandria alive. But I'd hate it if her death would be sudden, and she wouldn't have some kind of quick improvised trial to give her execution more weight.
    I don't particularly care who will get to do it: Negan, Carol, Gamma, Michonne...
    I think I might like the poetry of her being thrown amongst her beloved Guardians with a bleeding arm, after Gamma punished her.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am so over Carol this half season that I hope she is not the one to end Alpha. Carol does not deserve the revenge satisfaction that she has been seeking at the expense of her own community and its members.

Lydia getting to end her mother would be poetic in that moment but after the fact the added trauma to an already emotionally fragile person would be too cruel for her character.

I do not see Daryl nor Michonne ending Alpha as having much of an impact.

Negan doing it to gain favor with Alexandria might be an interesting path to take.

I cannot say with any certainty who I want it to be.

The only thing I am certain of is that I do not want it to be Carol.

6. BlackBird

I agree with this reasoning. I hope though that Carol would have had a wake-up call from Lydia at the end of the last episode. I think they've pushed her character far enough now in a direction that's beginning to challenge even her most loyal fans.

7. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

I'd vote to remove her mask, clean her up really really really good so she smells like fresh soap, bound her to a tree, light firecrackers by her feet so walkers could hear the noise so they could discover her then of course disembowel her.

Afterwards cut her free and let her walk amongst the walkers not as a pretend walker but as a true walker. Irony....