Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Discussion What made Black Ops 2 Cool?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by PG4F, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Hoggsynator

Hoggsynator Well-Known Member

I miss the run and gun play style :(

• Like Like x 1
  2. OmniDeath

OmniDeath New Member

ty ^^ making various anime and other background emblems is what i do best

3. angelafmy

angelafmy New Member

Simply excellent execution of the question in hand. Answered like a boss. Give yourself a twat on the back.

4. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

The sexy Orbital.

• Like Like x 2
  5. A.C

A.C Well-Known Member

- "Friendly Orbital VSAT online"
    - Pick-10
    - Merciless Score-streaks
    - Score-streak system
    - Revisions to the Ghost perk

Loved BLOPS2.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yanni

Yanni Member

Weapon balancing, well designed/lush colored maps (albeit overpicked at times), leveling up didn't take as long, zombies, and the VSAT ofc.

7. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Sherlock was a drug addict and Savant...he's got nothing on me.

8. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

Black Ops 2 was good and the reason it was good is because the game was good, it's as simple as that. It's level system was refined, the camo system was great, the maps were created with precision, the matchmaking, okay, that wasn't as polished as some others. However, if you bought Black Ops 2, you bought it for the zombie gamemode. The zombies this time, were like an evolved version of zombies. The maps were so much more immersed than the others, the guns were better, the new perks were pretty cool and overall, it was everything I hoped of and more.

9. muskyking

muskyking Member

the score streaks and the cartoonish look and the maps are very colourfull unlike ,ghosts and other games that are dull in colour.

• Like Like x 1
  10. kaineparker

kaineparker New Member

For me, Black Ops 2 just had a different look and feel to it. I prefer it over Ghosts, but most of my friends have moved on. We do go back to it from time to time though which is always fun.

• Like Like x 1
  11. chriscam12

chriscam12 New Member

What made Black ops 2 cool was that they added so much customization to the game. You had 32 layers for your emblems and so many different objects to use to basically create anything you wanted. Also there was zombies and all of the zombie map packs that you could buy which was awsome you had the Alcatraz map and the skyscraper map it was just amazing.Then the gun camos were over the top you had gold camo and the diamond !, also the new dlc camos such as cyborg and comic book camos it was just simply amazing .

• Like Like x 1
  12. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

Damn, it's good seeing people agreeing with me and thinking what I'm thinking. Ghosts was fun, but it always had that trying to be Battlefield vibe. The larger maps in this game was criticized harshly, the guns were pretty bland and everything about the level system flew flat on the ground. Ghosts was trying too hard to be thing that it wasn't, and ultimately, it was its downfall. Black Ops 2 on the other hand, had a more arcade feeling about it. It was fun, and it was basically shoot, kill and respawn. In Ghosts, there was always some sort of pressure and meaningless one at that. Black Ops 2 in my opinion, was just a more casual fun game to play while Ghosts sort of felt like a burden to me.

• Like Like x 2
  13. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Yeah Black Ops 2 does have a different look and feel, but in the end I ended up moving on with my friends :D

14. Timeisrelative

Timeisrelative New Member

All the customization and different game modes. All the classic game modes is still on it, which you get really quick bored of.

15. Jake_Arachnid

Jake_Arachnid New Member

For me it was the zombies. The zombie mode is what made me get BO2, the best map has to be Die Rise, that map was just absolutely amazing, I still play it to this day. I will never get bored of zombies.

• Like Like x 2
  16. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

blackops2 always come though with great toe to toe battles.in a three hour game set you knew you would get at least two games that were just knock down drag out fights and win or lose you knew you played good games and had a fun time.:love::love::love:

17. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

I think I personally disagree to this one since I think that BO2 wasn't cool at all. The sound was just annoying to hear, and the characters even more so. Playing Black Ops was like watching an old Chuck Norris movie and they even added a sequel to a story as abysmal as it. There was also very little improvement on the supposedly "futuristic" weapons that they added. It felt like using present weapons with lesser recoil but with the same concept.

18. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

Well, I'm not a fan of Black Ops 2 but yeah I guess you're right by saying that adding a zombies option was a good move. It's quite fun to play this mode especially when you're with your friends because you can rack your heads on how to strategically place each player and how you can attempt to bottleneck a possible horde.

19. musky123

musky123 Member

the pace of the game was great no exo or wall running and there was a good average of campers and run and gunners.