Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts News What made ghosts great?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by Captain Remus, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Captain Remus

Captain Remus New Member

Call of Duty Ghosts received a lot of negative feedback. What was some positive things that made you feel good about 60$ on the game? What made Ghosts a great experience?

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

It was fairly balanced.

3. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

if Ghost had 12v12 or 16v16 the game would had been epic.the large maps made for some great long range battles.:peep::peep::peep:

4. Rajesh Kumar

Rajesh Kumar New Member

In my opinion, the graphics of the game was the best. When it was released, the graphics of the was much more detailed than any other versions of COD and that made it great. The initial impression of any game is decided by the graphics and visual effect and Ghosts contained all the great visual effects. I was impressed by the graphics and that made me think that the game was worth the money I spent .

5. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

The campaign was fun from start to finish. The missions in the baseball stadium and the final few missions, were action packed and awesome...

6. erook7878

erook7878 Member

I really enjoyed the campaign. To be fair, I've pretty much enjoyed all the campaign modes in the series. I thought the storyline was really well done and it was just a fun game with intense missions.

7. FenWoFon

FenWoFon New Member

I personally think that one of the best features of the game itself was the graphic source, it was quite enhanced compared to the previous COD games, however I really liked the character's outfits and the weapon skins as well.