Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What relevance did Cabin guy make?

Discussion in 'Episode 503 - Four Walls and a Roof' started by JEA13, Oct 27, 2014.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

We didn't hear any screams either. Maybe it was Sam and he went full Shane, chopped off her leg and let the walkers have her.
    I can't remember if it was her bad leg that got chopped off.

2. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

What would he have used to chop her leg off? there wouldn't be any need to chop it off aznyway. She was much slower than him. He could just push her down and take off.

3. LadyGrimes

Maybe he found a weapon that the termites took from him when he was captured. Or I shouldn't say captured cause he could have very well ended up with another group that was lured into the trap. Like those other red shirts from D that got killed with him. They could have been part of his new group. Wish Gimple would just come out and tell us what happened already.

4. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I've been thrown off the forum by two different browsers, and I have no cursor in any of them.. sorry for the mispellings and grammatical errors.

5. Bernadette

Bernadette Well-Known Member

[MENTION=59101]RickyGrimes[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13762]fruitfulandgay[/MENTION], interesting theory about the Termites and Ana. I hadn't thought of that before, but I will chew on it now like Martin on gum.
    I was thinking too that Sam went full Shane on gimping girl, but I couldn't make it work.

6. LadyGrimes

Speaking of termites, remember those people that Tyreese came across in "Inmates?" They told Tyreese and Carol about a place where they'd find sanctuary? Was it ever made clear that they were from Terminus? Or did they just know about it, and were on their way until the walker attack.

7. Bernadette

I can't remember that. I'm going to have to go refresh my memory.

8. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

I assume the guy just knew about it from seeing signs/hearing a broadcast and was following the tracks, thinking it was safe.

9. Bernadette

[MENTION=59101]RickyGrimes[/MENTION], the wiki Tyreese page says the last survivor of the group tells him of Terminus. Interesting. I forgot all about it.

10. LadyGrimes

With the way he described the place, it almost sounded like he'd been there before. Also the reassuring that Tyreese, Carol and the girls would be safe there.

11. Bernadette

If so, maybe he went before the bad people took over and forced Gareth and gang to become the butchers. But then why leave?

12. LadyGrimes

Maybe it was another way Terminus used to lure people there? Have other termites out looking for other survivors so they can tell them about the place. It would sound a lot more convincing than the signs posted.
    Who knows what lengths the termites went to in order to attract more survivors. I'm sure they weren't having people show up every single day, so in order to stock up on "food" they would have to leave the premises and seek out more victims.

13. Bernadette

Oh, like a scout.
    That would be wild! I love how all of you give me new things to consider!

14. tink

tink Well-Known Member

If you remember way back in season 4 when they were going to the vet hospital for medical supplies to fight the flu, when Darryl was driving they heard a voice on the radio talking about sanctuary. That was the termites, and when Rick & Co. first entered Terminus they were in the radio room too. So the Termites were broadcasting about sanctuary, and had signs up, so anyone talking about it (like that guy) probably just assumed it was all true.

15. Zombie.GrrL

Zombie.GrrL New Member

You're right, we know she is responsible however no one saw Carol kill Mary. Gareth knows (via Martin) that she is the one who instigated bringing Terminus down, so ultimately, she killed his mother.