Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What;s up with Carol?

Discussion in 'Episode 410 - Inmates' started by luvmichonne, Feb 17, 2014.

1. luvmichonne

luvmichonne Member

Ok, I think we all knew that she wasn't quite done, but what happens now? Is all forgiven? Will the ricktatorship come back and have her out? How will Tyreese find out and how will he take it? Has she changed now? I thought she seemed a lot different in this episode. Her character has developed a lot, but I think this was a game changer. What are your thoughts?

2. Scalemail Ted

Scalemail Ted Member

I like Carol's character a lot, but her future will hold much drama. Other than that, All I know is that she unknowingly empowered a monster in Lizzie by teaching her how to use a knife.

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I believe that Carol is taking the blame for Lizzie, and when the truth is revealed (however it's revealed) she'll be forgiven.

Carol is also a group member with some medical training. Bob's an army medic, but I believe he won't last the season.

Of course, there's the relationship with Daryl, and there a lot of fans who want to see there relationship develop.

4. PipForever

PipForever Member

I hope when Rick first sees Carol, she is holding Judith. This way Rick will be hit with more emotion over the fact that she kept his baby alive than the fact that she is back with the prison group.

As for Tyresse... I don't think he has the right to be angry anymore. It's the ZA and stuff happens. And anyway, he can't really keep looking for clues now that the prison is gone, as are most of the other members. I think he will make an angry face at her but he won't attack her.

But really, I have no clue how this will play out. I guess Tyresse is not good at deciphering lies though because Carol was very obviously hiding something. But will Carol be able to lie to Daryl? I think she will eventually crack and tell everyone.

5. Inspector_Swag

ZA or not, you kill a lover, you can't expect it to just go.

6. luvmichonne

luvmichonne Member

True. Lets also remember that Tyreese has a bad temper(I think we all remember that big fight with Rick last season). I don't know if he could hold back his anger.

7. Caryl

Caryl Member

Carole won't have to lie to Daryl. Rick told him already. I hope that if Carole does indeed turn out to be the killer that he backs her up on this. Daryl strikes me as a pragmatist but deep down he is a big softie. It could go either way IMO.

If she did it she was absolutely premature and they may have survived but she didn't know that at the time. What she did was wrong but nothing worse than what others, including Rick, Mr Self Righteous himself, have done. Come on Daryl! Have your girls back please! :Grin:

8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

After last night's episode I'd say Tyrese is *passionate* about things, and not just that he has a bad temper. Look how much effort he put in to Judith's care, and he *never* raged at her like some anger man would do.

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Prerry much everyone is like that when a loved one dies. Exception for a few well composed ones, but it's very difficult for them just to stay stable.

10. tarakmyers

tarakmyers Member

I still think she covered up for that little nutcase Lizzie.But if Carol did it Tyreese has every right to be furious.Carol should think if it had been Daryl sick with the flu and Ty went and killed him how would she feel?I like Carol but she just can't decide to kill group members.

11. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

As far as story potential goes Ty is definitely going to find out what she did. I have no idea past that.

12. Rapscallion

What Lizzie did, but I think Tyreese may die before the truth comes out.

I'll predict Rick tells Tyreese that Carol killed Karen and David, and Ty goes after Carol. Carol is saved by Daryl or Lizzie. Lizzie breaks down and admits the truth, shocking everyone, especially Rick.

13. kmangel

kmangel Member

I don't think Carol killed Karen. If she had, then she wouldn't have stopped at two people. There were other people getting sick. I think she is covering for Lizzie. The truth is going to come out eventually.

14. luvmichonne

luvmichonne Member

Of course anyone would be angry when a loved one dies(is killed) but I think Tyreese is more irrational than the others, and he wont think twice about beating Carols face in. If Carol had killed someone like Lori, I don't think Rick would just start beating the crap out of her.

15. Rapscallion

If Carol killed Karen and David she wouldn't have kept killing because:

1) she had stronger relationships with sick people like Glenn; she wouldn't have killed him

2) Glenn and several others got sick, meaning that Carol's attempt to stop the flu had failed

16. Caryl

Caryl Member

She didn't kill them in cold blood nor would she have gone on a killing spree. Her actions were premature but she thought they were going die a horrible death drowning in their own blood while the longer they lived the more of a danger they were to the group. Rick was totally checked out doing his farmer thing and running it by the council would have mucked it up with politics and red tape. She may be covering for Lizzie but even if she's not she's not a cold blooded killer.

17. sargentcrunch

sargentcrunch Member

I think when the group meets back up Rick will see Carol holding Judith, and run over and grab her to hold her, he will look at Carol and Tyreese silently, he will thank her for taking care of Judith (maybe thank her with just a nod or something) he won't tell Tyreese, then later I think Carol will tell everyone about it, and we will see what Tyreese does from there, depending on their situation he may or may not kill her. She might wait until a good time when things aren't so stressful for the group.

18. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

If Carol did it, I think she is dead before S5. I don't think they will kill Ty this early and having done so little with him. And, if Carol did it and Ty dies before finding out, what's the point? Just unresolved drama? I think if she did it, there will be consequences for her other than a 1 day banishment.

Having said that, I no longer think she did it.

19. luvmichonne

luvmichonne Member

You know, before I read this I was pretty convinced that Carol did it, but you make a good point. If she is found out to have done it, how the hell will the show continue? The only way it could be done is if Ty is banished for trying to kill/hurt her and I don't know if Rick could do that. Then again Ty could be killed off, but it would have to be a pretty big deal if he did die. He has become to important to give him a stupid death like T-Dog's

20. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Did anyone else think Carol was acting strangely, after the meetup? I mean I'm sure at first that she thought Ty knew, but then it became evident that he didn't even know she wasn't at the prison. She just didn't seem relieved to have have found them, like something else is going on. Maybe I need to rewatch, but I remember being struck by how robotic she seemed.