Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What say you? Rate the episode

Discussion in 'Episode 306 - Red Dirt' started by Dnae, Jul 3, 2017.

?

How many stars are you giving this episode?

1. 5 Stars - Perfection

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. 4 Stars - Damn near perfection

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. 3 Stars - Good episode....not great, just good

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. 2 Stars - A disappointment indeed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 Stars - Was not even worth watching until the end

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

#1 Dnae, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I liked it and will give it a 4.5

I was hoping for some closure with Analicia

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I know this episode was heavier on the dialogue tonight and lighter on the "oh shite" moments but damn I loved this episode!

I loved Maddie using her counselor skills. And lets be honest - that woman is a master at manipulation. She has Troy licking her infected covered boots!

And Nick - I really liked Nick in this episode. He is not shy about sharing his thoughts regarding Troy. He sees Troy for what he is and lets Madison know that he does not trust him as far as he can throw him. I LOVE clear headed, pragmatic thinking Nick. I mean hell, he did not go running after Luciana like a love struck puppy and that in and of itself was surprising.

And Maddie giving her Rick speech. Maddie is navigating this world so much sooner than Rick did it seems. Honestly I think I see more Shane in future Maddie than Rick LMAO!

An easy 4 stars for me.....loved it

#3 Dnae, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Not sure if you saw the sneak peek, but the way Nick talks to Troy is awesome.

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I did not see the sneak peek! The one they show at the end of The Talking Dead?

7. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure about the cowboys and Indians tropeā€”it's been done. No Salazar? Seemed more like Little House on the Prairie than the Walking Dead. Troy is interesting tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Basset Walker

Basset Walker Member

A solid 4.5. Loving the Madison/Troy relationship and can't wait to see where they take it. Will Madison be "the power" or "the power behind the throne"? also Otto & Nick. Not thrilled with Alicia and Jake. Other than maybe being the most "normal" people there I don't see any connection.
    Can't believe MSF is already here....I hadn't planned on watching this year, but really glad I got talked into it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I really like it. Think this is one of the beast Seasons IN THE FRANSCHISE! Walking Dead has become a bit of a bore and how extreme it is, Negan = Super duper evil and Ricks Alexandria = Super Duper Good.

Here we can see on both sides they are both good and bad I can imagine, the indians scalp people...I mean why? And on the other side they have Troy who probably want to protect his community but go to extremes. Madison also shows that the main character can be a viper even in the Walking Dead. And I still vote for the Ranchers. The two groups are better off working. Right now Alicia and Jake is the only thing keeping the flow down, they are so bloody boring. I like Troy as a character, Otto is a great character, Nick is growing! Travis was a hell of a guardian before he died, Madison is becoming a leader or advisor with lots of wit. They are suprisingly clever too for Walking Dead. Strand and Daniel will be really interesting to see where they go.

I like it, It been super interesting. A good leap away from the Walking Dead main series that been going bit to far into comic territory and brought in psycho Negan. Governor was so much better made for TV. He was more real, he was caring for his people but on the inside was a broken man who snapped. Negan is just...Negan, crazy asshole. Not really fiting but hey. I think FTWD shows that you can have bad people on both sides, and probably good. I just hope they do not throw away all the characters. If the ranch falls I almost hope either Walker, Troy or Otto joins the group or all three of them! Imagine the twists with a Indian-Daryl (how I imagine him a bit) a Governor like Troy and a conservative survivor Hershel in Otto!

10. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I like the season so far. It's my favorite from the spinoff. But I must say, that Madison is going on my nerves a bit. She's becoming a Mary Sue - I mean, she is everywhere and everyone is impressed with her. It's a bit too much sometimes.
    I like, how the other characters are coming along though, especially Nick and Daniel. And I'm glad, Ofelia is back.