Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What the Hades?!?!

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 2, 2014.

1. HeadlessHershel

Maybe they thought the country club was more secure or had more supplies? It looked like there were members and random travelers living together. I got the impression they tried to steal the money Daryl found and everyone living there got killed in the process. If another group came and went, you'd think they would've taken the money bag.

2. BigKev00

BigKev00 New Member

Lol. I believe it is more of a "survival of the fittest" plus the simple fact that rich people tend to treat people with less assets like sh*t. I mean once the ZA hit and they all realized that they were stuck in the CC with little supplies, I'm an argument arose where the richer thought they should get more because they had more. But, this was basically a chance of "payback" for the workers who have spent countless hours bringing drinks to a stuck up b*tch or a towel to a snobby nosed pr*ck at the snap of a finger.

3. RatFeeder

RatFeeder Member

I was watching it on my iphone an I thought it said "Ricks Bitch" at first, lol.

4. ellisfella

ellisfella Member

This didn't occur to me at all during the show but now you've said it it makes perfect sense. Nice one!

5. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

I must say I'm very proud of the people in this thread. It didn't get all political and divisive like the other thread on the subject. ;)

Now I'm off to watch Battleship Potemkin for the 300th time.

6. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

IT didnt even have to be that. Really good staff are congenial and not resentful people , customers can be perfectly polite but living together in a small space. After 72 hours maybe I don't care so much that your old and have a bit of trouble caring your own plate , maybe I'm a little annoyed your mom needs help getting down the stairs of course I never minded when it was my 9-5 job. Maybe your used to being a respected judge and everyone used to hang on every word and now you're opinion of how to get dinner tonight is total bollox.

7. DeadRun

DeadRun Member

I think "class warfare" is a little strong for what happened at the CC. But like the law that says "a body that is in motion tends to stay in motion", I believe it's entirely possible that those who were the members fully expected that life as they knew it would go on, regardless of the ZA, and maybe they assumed "it's OUR club and the resources are OURS" and tempers frayed and snapped with those (staff) who weren't considered as having the "right" to share in those resources?

I can easily see it happening.

8. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Also, I think people are forgetting whoever wrote that little tidbit works for The Talking Dead, not the creative staff of the actual show. It wasn't out of the mouths of those who made the creative choices for this episode. So "class warfare" is probable a little uniformed of the overall concept they had in mind.

9. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

I agree, everyone is arguing about the class war stuff. I don't buy it. The sign killer is leavig tracks.

10. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

That story line is done. The dead man that the Governor found at the cabin left the signs on all the beheaded people. That was all symbolically tied into the Governor's mindset that he could never change. "Liar, Rapist, and Murder."

The main mystery left from the Governor stand alone episodes is who ransacked that camp that they came across. The one Mitch and The Governor wanted to rob. They could be tied to the people Rick ran into last week or it might just stay unresolved.

11. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

I could be wrong I wish I DVRed the talking dead but I thought the tidbit was "writers said.........class struggle" without that being a quote I agree its not an obvious conclusion.

12. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

I was thinking the club is where the sign killer started. Its conceivable that the "rapist , liar (and was it?) thief" helped him kill "rich b*tch"

13. jdawg011

jdawg011 Member

I'm wondering about all the random dead bodies. It's hard to tell, but some seemed to lack head wounds, but aren't zombies. Anyone confirm?

14. fruitfulandgay

Shitstorm, I mised that, my theory is about 4 quarters done

15. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

It could have been, so I could be wrong. I didn't watch it. Just read what people said about it in this thread. That comedian was driving me crazy. haha. Kept interrupting NR and EK when they were trying to explain things.

16. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

"

The rapist and liar signs were done by the man who owned the cabin that the Governor scavenged. This issue was resolved part way through 407

17. fruitfulandgay

Aww, hell, I'm not sure I agree with you this time love. D The sign killer could label anyone .

18. fruitfulandgay

Aww, hell, I'm not sure I agree with you this time love. D The sign killer could label anyone .

19. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The sign killer is rotting on his front porch right now. :p. And how are you tonite?

20. fruitfulandgay

I'm well, hope you are too. Nap time for me soon though.