Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What the Hades?!?!

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 2, 2014.

1. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

How do we know he owned it? We don't know where he lived before the ZA or where he worked many of these places are within a couple days walk of each other.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

In a ZA you can own anything you want, and also own nothing. ;)

3. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

4. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Totally H.E. Double hockey sticks there. Or 773 some thang on a calculator upside down lol..

How the heck did anyone put the halves together?

#64 jj_vsp, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  5. thewalkingmummy

I think the signs around necks is just a technique they are using to try and give us more information about what unfolded (given everyone is dead) but realistically highly unlikely anyone committing those crimes would really be bothered writing up descriptions for the sake of any future visitors. The cabin guy had some incentive - to warn others away maybe - but a little unimaginitive to use it again this episode I thought... The Joe Jr/Snr note at the BBQ house place was a new twist on that... What will they come up with next?

6. hellobeasty

hellobeasty Member

Yeah... I'm hearing "wacky conspiracy theory" trying to tie Rich B-tch to the crazy cabin guy :) It's similar, yes, but fundamentally different: cabin guy seemed to be punishing his victims for committing sins, rather than superficially discriminating. If the signs on his victims had been, say, racial/sexual slurs, I would definitely see a connection.

I kinda like that TWD leaves loose threads sometimes. It's realistic, and I like reading through fan theories.. you guys come up with some ideas that are much more interesting than the writers probably intended.

7. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

I dunno. The corpse of the Rich Bitch had been humiliated, e.g. she had a sign placed on her, she was dressed in Rich Bitch finery and she had been posed. This is advanced humiliation by someone who had a grudge against her and did it for fun, not to communicate with others. I'd imagine the marauders that Rick encountered would be capable of doing this sort of stuff, e.g. the tough guys break into the clubhouse, she tries to buy them off with money and jewels and they kill her and humiliate her corpse. They sounded like the kind of guys who might do that sort of thing.