Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What the heck is Teotwawki??

Discussion in 'Episode 303 - Teotwawki' started by Dnae, Jun 6, 2017.

1. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

What part of "my prediction" don't you get? (watch me be EXACTLY right (obviously I won't)), But what kind of bored prick goes on a fan forum just to tell some, no. Really idc, just weird someone feels obligated to disagree with someones wild speculations on a fan forum... I wish I had that much free time.

#21 TDogResurrected, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  2. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

It is good you have two spares, but you should keep at least one in case you lose yours.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Me thinks that poster is someone that has inside knowledge and likes to flaunt it. They have come on here before doing exactly what they did to you, and if I remember....kinda spelled out what was going to happen. And that was before all the leaks came out. It was a little annoying.

Nope, I already snatched it up. :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Same eye as the Governor too. And Carl.

5. JohnD

JohnD Member

Not a bad episode.

Not as action packed as last week of course, but they need to set up the dynamic of how things work at the ranch.

Hitting the bong is good for what ails you. Funniest part of the episode is when they're walking back down the hill in the morning lit as all **** and trying to act normal.