Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What the hell Happened to Glenn??- Poll

Discussion in 'Episode 603 - Thank You' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 26, 2015.

?

Wha happen to Glenn?

1. Glenn is dead

13 vote(s)
    21.3%
  2. Glenn hallucinated his own death

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. Nicholas hallucinated Glenn's death

4 vote(s)
    6.6%
  4. Glenn was safe under Nicholas' body

36 vote(s)
    59.0%
  5. Other- Explain

5 vote(s)
    8.2%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I know there are many Glenn threads already, but I think its worth having a poll, to see where most people stand in their beliefs about Glenn.

Vote! Now!! Not in 5 minutes, not after breakfast....NOW!!

#1 Neuropyramidal, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I voted before I saw how bossy you were and now I can't unvote!

3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I vote dead. It's not that I want him dead but since they brought us to this point he has to go. A hallucination would be cheesy, but if he survives under Nicholas' dead body that's the worst case scenario of all options.

4. Neuropyramidal

5. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I voted other. When I watched it, I thought Glenn was dead. It actually took me a minute to absorb what I was seeing. I accepted that Glenn died until TTD when he was left out of the tribute, and then we're told we'll see bits and pieces of him later.
    So it seems most think he's dead and eaten up. or he will escape/get rescued. No one thinks a Walker Glenn is possible?

I'm saddened to think we lost Glenn, but can deal with it.If he's dead and turned and we get Walker Glenn, I can deal with that. I'd be elated if he made some miraculous escape or was saved heroically, it would be a stretch, but I can deal with that too. But if they make this some kind of hallucination/dream, I'm going to be really and sincerely p*ssed off.

6. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

No chance for zombie Glenn, he and Nicholas would be devoured by that many zombies. It was a horrible death. I wish he could escape, I just cant see any realistic way he could.

7. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

At first I thought hallucination would be cheesy too, then I realized it would be less cheesy than Glenn not getting one single bite from a hundred walkers, and then finding a way under the dumpster and to safety somehow.

I voted the hallucination by Nick. I was sure he ran out of ammo. I also can't see Glenn surviving much longer even being under Nick's body there.

8. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

It's not even that I find it cheesy. I would just be ticked to know they showed us that and left us hanging like they have. If they wanted to do that and then clear it up before the episode ended, cool..but it looks like next week's episode will be about Morgan. So to torture us for 2 weeks and then have them be like.. Glenn is dead...NOT!... just kidding, it was a dream! *That* is cheesy.

9. jcattoi

jcattoi Member

i think glenn hallucinated both his death and falling off the dumpster. he will either still be on top or will hide inside.

10. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

Glenn died.

There's no way he could survive. I will however, compromise on the idea that his death was a hallucination before he/they found a better way out. It's a decent compromise. Regardless, this entire sequence in and of itself was completely unnecessary to write into the story. If Episode 5 and 6 come along and show us he survived somehow, I just can't accept it without losing some sense of suspense or gravity when danger strikes in the future.

Agreed.

#10 JohnConnor, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  11. RS92

RS92 Member

He is safe under Nicholas' body I think, but then what? How on earth is he going to get out of there??

12. forceten

forceten Member

Few possibilities

He is either dead and they aren't gonna do the comic book thing, maybe not at all. But then they are gonna be leaving lots out

They are gonna cheese it and he crawls under the dumpster while they finish eating nick. but with so many walkers i doubt that would work.

13. UndeadMauldo

UndeadMauldo Member

I voted dead, I don't see how he could possibly survive.

14. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

I voted for hallucination because, even though it's the ultimate Bobby Ewing cop out, I just can't see any plausible way that he would have survived what they actually showed. None of the proposals I've seen on here work for me. I'm torn between whose hallucination it is though. It makes more sense to me if it is Nicholas' hallucination because he would be playing through scenarios in his head of "what happens if I just shoot myself right now". However, I think that Nicholas is actually dead so it would have to be Glenn's hallucination right after Nicholas fired the shot.

15. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I voted dead because it was so frickin epic that it would be a rip off to fans of Glenn if it was all just to make them cry in their drawers but hey who knows? I for one would struggle to get emotional about a character's death in future if it's not true. It was just too well set up, well written etc.

16. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

There are so many walkers I cannot imagine how he gets out of this. I know the Governor got out of the building when I thought he had been swamped, but Glenn is cornered. The one thing I'm hung up on is he is going to die alone and his group having no idea if he is alive or dead? All of the other character deaths had someone there who could go back and say he/she was gone.

#16 southernlady, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  17. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Yeah I know. At this point, any outcome will be cheesy to me. It's just a matter of where are we on this scale?

[​IMG]

18. Neuropyramidal

Interesting results, with 39 voters so far. ;)

19. Walker Caravan

Voted just now for it all being in Nick's head. He's out of bullets.

20. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

i'm guessing we're going to surpass dangerous cheese and go straight for the full cheesacolypse.

#20 taco_lips, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015