Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer What TV do you use?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Dean_Tizzle, Apr 16, 2013.

1. CycloneJon

CycloneJon Member

An older 46“ 1080p Sony LCD, and a 32" 720p Insignia LED. The Xbox looked kind of blurry on the Insignia compared to my Sony until I found out the actual native resolution on it was 1366x768 which is slightly more than 720p (1280x720). Changed the Xbox output resolution to match the set rather than 720p and it looks great. Rivals the Sony which I'm pretty happy with considering I only paid 200 bucks for it.

2. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

55" Samsung Plasma, for refresh rate(600HZ) you can't get any better than Plasma.
    Will consider a LED when they achieve higher refresh rates than 240HZ, like how slim LED's screen are.
    My Plasma is linked to a Harmon Kardon 7.1 surround sound system with Klipsch speakers.
    All gold plated cables are used they were purchased through Monoprice. http://www.monoprice.com/
    Had my TV for 3 years now and never encountered burn-in.

3. badiban

badiban Member

40" Sony Bravia. Not sure, but some people say it's more comfortable to play on a smaller screen because you have to move your eyes less. While I agree, I think it's more enjoyable on a bigger TV. The closer you are to the television, the more you have to look around with your eyes, so I sit a nice distance away so I don't hurt my eyes.

4. MattyGadoosh

MattyGadoosh New Member

According to MLG

I use a 32 inch HDTV. 32 inch is the most optimal size TV for your eyes according to MLG. Now with that said im sure a 34-37 inch wouldn't be bad either but MLG stated that utilizing a 32" is the highest that your eyes naturally adjust the best to,anything over your eyes are working overtime which will allow stress and eye fatigue to set in quicker. If you do have a larger TV and notice your eyes getting stressed or getting headaches get some Gunnar Gaming Glasses, they are awesome.

5. theedeadmau5

theedeadmau5 Active Member

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/LG - 55...pp04-166?id=1218652750013&skuId=5485591&st=lg 480hz&cp=1&lp=1

however i wouldnt buy this tv as the picture looks very cartoonish and grainy. the 480hz is kinda pointless at this point in the game because by the time the kinks are worked out the OLED tvs will be taking over the market

6. Hunter codf

Hunter codf Super Moderator

I have the greatest TV in existence, 60" Pioneer Elite Plasma.

7. theedeadmau5

theedeadmau5 Active Member

Kuro?

8. Hunter codf

Hunter codf Super Moderator

Technically no. Kuro was their line of TV's below the Elite line.

Fun fact: Kuro is japanese for black.

9. jefferson9

jefferson9 Member

The sharp aquos line is great, also reasonably priced for the size. Mines 70" and they make a 90"

10. Dean_Tizzle

Dean_Tizzle New Member

I wish I had the greatest TV in existence! Damn you!!!!

Thanks for everyones input into this thread, has helped me on my quest.