Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'Battle Royale and Video Games' started by EternalWreckage, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Taras Assistant

Taras Assistant Well-Known Member

Dying Light !

Brilliant game should keep me going till project cars & battlefield hardline !

2. Capt Sarcastic

I'd like to be playing GTA 5 online, but I keep getting the 'unable to join session' message.

I am moments away from using my pool to see if a PS3 can float.

3. Strife

Strife Member

Picked up dying light, was amazed, very fun, fresh, liked the difference in zombie AI between Night/Day but it was so short :(
    I'm finding majority of the games these days are easy, short, or just re-hashes of a previous model. It's made me dig into my older cache of games as of recent.

I'm playing a butt-load of SNES games; Super Mario allstars, super star wars, arknoid, tetris XD
    But last night I was so damned bored I booted up the PS3 and started going at Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Makes me reminisce about the days at the arcade with the perfect amount of pizza grease on your joystick aaaaahhh.

4. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I literally bought over a dozen games on steam the past couple years and never got around to finishing a single one! Just lack of time to get really deep into a game. And when I try to get back in after an extended period I'm lost what happened and what I'm supposed to do.

Anyway, I am currently re-starting the Tomb Raider reboot after completing 4 hours well over a year ago :Grin:.

5. Revan Shepard

Revan Shepard Well-Known Member

I've been playing Dying Light as well. It's an excellent game, much better than Dead Island which I was not so fond of.

6. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I was just playing Dying Light. Having fun with it. I was standing outside a safe zone at night and drawing those things that come out at night and screwing with them with the UV light. It was fun.

7. jeffe

jeffe New Member

I was thinking of picking up Dying Light. I tried playing Dead Island but I couldn't really get into it (my crappy pc at the time didnt help). Is it worth a try even if I didn't enjoy Dead Island?

8. Taras Assistant

Taras Assistant Well-Known Member

Shall be playing battlefield hardline as of tomorrow through EA Access !

So looking forward to putting many hours into it !

9. Mighty Racoon

Mighty Racoon New Member

Yes, worth a go I reckon. Wasn't a fan of Dead Island (despite really wanting to be), but Dying Light had me hooked the whole way through.

I'm going back through the side quests for 'Cheevs while I wait for Heists to become playable in GTAV

10. Revan Shepard

Yes, I also do that a lot. I love to take pot shots at them with different guns and every time they get close, I jump back into the safe zone. Rinse and repeat. I could never play the game in it's night cycle though. I hate those damn volatiles.

11. Revan Shepard

Yes I would recommend it. Dying Light is pretty much what Dead Island should have been.

12. Revan Shepard

I just played the first episode of Tales From The Borderlands and I absolutely loved it. Looking forward to episode 2 on Tuesday!

13. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I hate those things. I nearly got killed a few times because I was just screwing around with them near a safe zone and have accidentally run in the wrong direction a few times. I could never actually do runs at night though.

14. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Volatiles are the worst.

Actually no, those exploding ones are even worse. Several times I've walked into a building and they've ran at me and blown up before I knew wtf had happened.

15. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Finishing Dark Souls

16. jeffe

jeffe New Member

I have a totally different issue now... deciding between Dying Light and Evolve. Multi player is turning out to be a big factor haha I've been watching youtube vids of both for days and still can't decide what to spend the last of my gaming budget on

17. Revan Shepard

I haven't played Evolve, so I couldn't tell ya if that was good or not. I will say if you are still into the zombie genre and want a creepy survival horror game that is terrifying to play in the game's night cycle, Dying Light is the way to go. I have no regrets buying that amazing game.

18. Strife

Strife Member

Picked up 'Rayman Legends' on the Wii U for 20 bucks yesterday. Honestly one of the best Wii U games out to date, and may be the funnest co-op couch experience I've had in years. Five of your friends controlling a little Rayman character on the same screen makes for some laughs, I'd highly recommend it if you're still into the offline multiplayer scene still. The background landscapes are so vivid, and the MUSIC is amazing! During boss battles the music coincides with the gameplay. Meaning the instant you need to make a jump or hit an enemy, a high hat crashes, or a guitar strums a nasty lick.

It's a fun little platformer with a butt load of levels inside levels, not to mention it's simplistic controls, allowing even the oldest-youngest of your family to pick it up.

19. oranggila

oranggila Member

20. barry

barry Member

I just played wwe 2k 14