Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'Battle Royale and Video Games' started by EternalWreckage, Nov 30, 2011.

1. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

My last of us ps4 bundle will probably arrive tomorrow so I'll be playing that

2. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Mass Effect for the first time. And a rerun of Dragon Age (Dalish elf origin of course ;-))

3. Lupey

Lupey Member

This game is incredible. Definitely in my top 5.

4. Lupey

Lupey Member

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain. One of the best and most in depth open world games I have ever played.

5. Taras Assistant

Taras Assistant Well-Known Member

i couldn't get into MGS5 wasn't my cup of tea tbh !

I'm playing Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection !

Brings back some memories !

6. ColdWorld93

ColdWorld93 New Member

Tales from the borderlands. Loving it.

7. Kyo

Kyo New Member

Currently playing Fallout 4. Really enjoy the base building in the game and hope they expand upon that. The longer I play the game the more glitches I am noticing and it's starting to get kind of annoying...but that's nothing new with a game developed by Bethesda.

Going to start playing Battlefront in the near future, but I've been losing interest in competitive games these days, maybe I'm getting to old to keep up with younger players :p (I'm almost 34)

And I also regularly play Warframe.

8. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I finished Last of Us a few weeks ago. It was a bit different than what I was expecting. It was pretty cool that resources and ammunition were scarce and you had to be aware of that as you got through different stages. Though it is kind of silly I clear a room with say six guys with automatic weapons and I get like a 3 bullet drop out of all that.

9. SoulCoffin

SoulCoffin Member

Still playing star wars battle front primarily, nba 2k16 as my change of pace game.

here's a vid of star wars that i made last night

[video=youtube;l5K-GjA0oEs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5K-GjA0oEs[/video]

10. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Just Cause 3 needs to be Game of the Year. Why, you ask?

Doge mode.

11. Lupey

Lupey Member

I was thinking about buying it just so I could trade Marchand from the Bs. All his skills, he is such a db.

12. Lupey

Lupey Member

Watched the Behind The B last night. It's a local show that shows the inner working of the team and "behind the scenes" stuff. He was on there. Running his mouth to people like he some big bad ass. When in fact he turtles just as quick as PK!

• Like Like x 1
  13. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I am playing a lot of Civilization 5 right now, where I am currently having a historically accurate "Arabia attacks the South American country of Spain with Camel Archers to avenge Atilla the Hun and just being an annoying pain in the ass, with the help of Morocco, Byzantium, the Iroquois and a million other countries", which took place in the 1860s.

14. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Can I just say?

Anyone who comes into a Forza Motorsport 6 lobby and wrecks other racers off the road deserves to have their entire family brutally murdered in front of them while they are forced to watch helplessly before being fed, slowly, feet-first into a wood chipper.

#234 HondaS2kXD, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  15. Jay Bonansinga

I have been playing Superman 64 and Catfish Simulator on PC.

Thank You~Jay

16. Taras Assistant

Taras Assistant Well-Known Member

Far Cry Primal and P V Z Garden Warfare 2 !

17. Chassit

Chassit Member

I am playing Fallout 4 and Attila Total War right now and am anxiously awaiting Warhammer Total War in April!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

18. SoulCoffin

SoulCoffin Member

My current obsession is Rocket League on Xbox One. I've heard so much about it and now that it's on Xbox, I finally see what all the hype was about.

Here's a clip I made of me sucking it up...:

[video=youtube;uPsr9vgK1eQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPsr9vgK1eQ[/video]

19. Jay Bonansinga

The Division, the Witness, and Broforce.

Thank You~Jay

20. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Mostly switching between Fallout 4 and The Elder Scrolls Online on PS4. Speaking of which, if anyone has a character on the North American server in Aldmeri Dominion who wants to be a werewolf, hit me up. I give bites for free because charging people for that is not cool. :)

I still fire up Mass Effect 3 multiplayer on PS3 on most Sundays. Game is four years old now, but still fun as hell and still has a healthy population match-making lobbies on it. Can't wait for Mass Effect: Andromeda to drop next spring... I really hope the MP is as good as ME3's was (Dragon Age: Inquisition's MP was... lacking a lot to be desired; SP was pretty good, if not stellar).

Still occasionally play Civ 5 on PC.