Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'Battle Royale and Video Games' started by EternalWreckage, Nov 30, 2011.

1. JamesGoblin

JamesGoblin New Member

I'm basically foruming and waiting on couple indie nobody-heard-of titles.

2. Jay Bonansinga

From hours 5-50 Dragon Age Inquisition may have been the best game I ever played. As time went on it wasn't as good and the boss was a glitchy mess. To this day I still feel that DA Origins/Awakening is the best game ever.

Thank You~Jay

3. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

DA Origins/Awakening was absolutely phenomenal!

4. Jay Bonansinga

My Top 3 games ever are Dragon Age Origins/Awakening, Metal Gear Soild V Phantom Pain, and Deus Ex Human Revolution in that order. Those 3 are in a league of their own. Then there is a 2nd tier with Dark Souls 2, Demon Souls, Fallout 3, Dragon Age I, and Command and Conquer Red Alert(also that order) that are also legends, just slightly below the top tier. This is all my opinion so it's all pretty objective, but it's just the way I feel.

Thank You~Jay

5. DragonRacer

Absolutely loved Fallout 3. I never quite understood why so many people shat on it, mostly people who liked Fallout: New Vegas better. I loved both, but Fallout 3 was my preferred between those two. So many replays.

Have you ever tried the Mass Effect trilogy? Made by same folks who did Dragon Age.

6. Jay Bonansinga

I have a very strange relationship with Mass effect. I played 1 and 2 on a shitty TV at a friends house and was somewhat neutral on them. I played Mass Effect 3 on my PS3 and LOVED it! It's currently my 21st best game all-time. I know this because I sat through an extremely boring lecture and decided to rank all the games I have ever played and now I just add to the list when I finish a new one or remember one I forget to add.

Thank You~Jay

7. DragonRacer

I played ME2 first and found it a little clunky, but loved the story and characters. Went back and played ME1 once it finally got released on PS3 and was a bit "meh" on it. I fell in love with ME3! Loved the single player campaign and ended up playing the multiplayer on that for yeeeeears. I still fire it up for a few matches every now and then.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Mass Effect: Andromeda is. Should be releasing first quarter of next year, barring any more delays.

8. Jay Bonansinga

Bioware, despite the train wreck that was Dragon Age 2 is still a top tier developer IMO. I also can't wait for Mass Effect 4 as well,

Thank You~Jay

9. Taras Assistant

Taras Assistant Well-Known Member

Been playing a mixture of the division and overwatch ! Getting mirror's edge for my birthday nexy week !

10. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

Recently replayed Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past on my old SNES.
    It is seriously one of my favorite games ever.

11. DragonRacer

That's classic right there!

12. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

Played it on my OG cart from 1992.
    Still plays like a champ after almost 25 years

13. DragonRacer

Fuck yeah!

Nice, I still have my OG SNES from, like, my 8th or 9th birthday. And all the old cartridges. And all of it still works like a champ. I like hooking it back up every now and then for a nostalgia run like that. Link to the Past was one of the games that someone gifted to me when I got that SNES. It, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, and Spindizzy Worlds were my starter games.

I even have carts of the SNES ports of Doom and Wolfenstein 3D, which is shit you don't generally see floating around. Love it.

14. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Overwatch, Mad Max and Assassin's Creed: China Chronicles. I find the latter really enjoyable, but odd.

15. Jay Bonansinga

Owning people in Uncharted 4 Mp and getting owned in Dirt Rally.

Thank You~Jay

16. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Downloaded Pokemon GO, currently getting my ass kicked by everyone I know in terms of building a team. Oh well. At least I'm not Ash Ketchum level horrid at this game.

17. Znuts

Znuts Member

Was playing a lot of Halo the past couple years, but have been really enjoying Rocket League with my buddy since April. Rocket League is so simple, yet so much fun.

18. Charmander

Charmander Member

I got the platinum for No Man's Sky yesterday, will probably never play it again now lol. Now waiting for Skyrim to arrive. Got a lot of work to do though so don't think I'll have much time to play. :(

19. Discord

Discord New Member

Fallout 3, I'm enjoying the DLC and all the side quests are deterring from the Main Storyline Missions. Also playing online sessions of Mario Kart 8 with my buddies while they're complaining on how I manage to achieve such wins, I sure love me some Mario Kart.

20. Lupey

Lupey Member

I'm still on FO4. With mods finally on PS4, it has made it a whole new game.