Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What was Lori yelling to Carl?

Discussion in 'Episode 103 - Tell It to the Frogs' started by Eternal, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Eternal

Eternal Member

I thought I had posted this thread before, but I guess not lol. Anyhow, I was rewatching TWD, and when I saw the scene with Rick reuniting with his family, I recalled the question I had regarding Lori. When Carl was running to Rick, Lori gets up and says something to Carl, like she's chasing after him. It looks like she's saying "no" but I don't understand why. She even stopped after Carl got to Rick and they embraced. Is it possible Lori was trying to stop Carl thinking her son was about to embrace a stranger? I mean, she looked shell-shocked herself, so it kind of makes me believe this may be the case. That she herself didn't believe he was really there and her instinct was to stop Carl from being disappointed again.

I dunno, anyone else have any ideas?

Also, here is the scene, it's around :21 seconds.

[video=youtube;Xl07xgwQrAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl07xgwQrAQ[/video]

2. Emi

Emi New Member

Looks like she said "Stop!". I'll have to pop in the DVD and watch that scene with the subtitles and see if Lori had said anything.

3. Savanah1889

Savanah1889 New Member

I don't think she said anything she was maybe shocked that rick was still alive lol