Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What Was Noah Doing?

Discussion in 'Episode 509 - What Happened and What's Going On' started by Kilroy was here, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Is it possible that Noah stupidly let that walker out of the room? We didnt get to see what Noah was doing in the house while Tyreese stood in that room looking at the pictures. Noah may have moved on from the living room and opened that bedroom door, and may have had to dodge the walker (no weapon) letting it in to the room with Tyreese. Noah was supposedly in the living room with his mother's corpse, yet he was right there to kill that walker as soon as it bit Tyreese. They didnt show what happened and where it came from. There could be more to come in that story?

2. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Interesting point. I will have to watch again. I thought the walker was behind closed door and was wondering if walkers were turning doorknobs again. Then I wasnt sure if the door was completely closed and was going to watch again which I havent done yet. I wanted to read others observations first.

3. DreamWalker

DreamWalker Member

I still don't get it why all the characters in the series never check the WHOLE room before getting all sentimental and distracted...

4. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

yEAH... And Tyreese totally isn't dead, either. He could totally survive from two walker bites, losing a quarter of his blood, and an arm amputation. This is television. Anything is possible. Sign my petition to bring back Tyreese!!!

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

What I had to rewatch was when they buried Tyreese. I couldn't BELIEVE they would be so cruel as to bury their friend only to have him reanimate underground, but on looking more carefully, when they get out of the car, Michonne briefly is shown to be drawing her sword, and I figure she must have artfully stabbed him in the side of the head. At least that's what I HOPE happened.

6. Wombat

Wombat Member

This.

maybe not all the characters though. Carol would send a flamethrower through a room before entering. ;)

#6 Wombat, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  7. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Maybe that's what happened to their town - Carol's unaccounted for "alone time".

8. batongal

batongal Active Member

Just think Noah was lamenting over his mother. Ty thought the walker was contained in that room what he didn't realize is that the two rooms had a bathroom connected. The walker came from the bathroom. Always survey the surroundings. Isn't that za survival 101?

9. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing.

10. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

What I thought was weird was that one minute Noah is prostrate with grief over the death of his community and family and the next minute he doesn't hesitate to take out his little brother with one of his childhood toys. He's gone from channelling Beth to channelling Michonne in a heart beat. Then he turns into Noah again. Yeah, lazy writing.

11. lurkers&roamers

I think you're reading too much into it. It seems more likely that Tyreese simply wasn't alert to his surroundings.

12. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

That's exactly what Michonne did.

Tyreese did the same thing for Bob when he died.

13. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

Having just watched the episode i couldnt work out how the kid walker (noahs brother) got out. Have to rewatch especially for that "linkway" between the bath & bedroom.

14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I don't think this is consistent with what we saw. For this to have happened, it would mean that Noah would have stayed completely quiet for several seconds after letting the walker go by. And then quickly rush in later after Tyreese was bitten. It would also mean that the walker for some reason stopped being interested in Noah, and randomly walked into the bedroom where Tyreese was. Walkers don't behave that way. Once it saw Noah, it would have focused on the direction where Noah was. The scene was consistent with Noah not realizing what was going on until after it was too late.

15. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

I'm trying here to make Noah into the Gilligan of the ZPAW; you're not helping.

16. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I'm sure someone gave him the final head wound. Tyreese was a big man. Even with only one arm, I don't think they would have wanted to tango with him as a walker. They wouldn't be that stupid, and he was one of theirs. As you said, they would have humanely seen to it that he stayed truely dead.

17. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

I don't think it was that inconsistent. I assume at this point in the ZA there's a detachment from who the person was before - compared to the monster they are after the 'turning'. Plus it seems he bonded with Tyreese a lot over the trip, and it all happened really fast, so there wasn't much time to react and collaborate on what was happening and who it was.

There was a moment after the stab where he looks shocked when he realizes it was his brother and what happened etc.

My only real complaint is that it appeared he had absolutely no weapon on him at all. Not a knife, gun or blunt instrument for fending off anything!

18. lovedaryl

lovedaryl Well-Known Member

I hope Noah dies next!

19. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

lmao, Kat! poor Noah, he ain't gonna win is he? I think he will go when Morgan shows up. Soon, Soon.

20. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

the writers of the show have created another pathetic lame character with Noah. He was only created so that he can get the group up to Washington.. It is ridiculous to think that he would still be alive in the za. Everytime walkers are around this guy is always ambushed by the walkersand starts crying like a little girl till he is rescued. Hopefully he'll be gone soon...