Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What was your favorite scene?

Discussion in 'Episode 601 - First Time Again' started by Daryl Rocks, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

My favorite was when Eugene got busted listening and just about when Carter (or Rusty as my husband was calling him) was going to shoot him Rick walks in and schools him. Talk about a badass!

2. Ekens

Ekens Member

Opening. Damn. All those walkers were so cool. That landscape is so amazing. I smiled when that truck fell and DEMOLISHED at least 150+ walkers.

3. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

Probably Abe and Sasha in the car and Abe getting out and wrecking some walkers then hopping back in. The looks that Sasha kept giving him were awesome. They play well off each other.

4. KSH

KSH New Member

The opening scene blew me away! Loved the close up of the walkers squeezing through the trucks. That whole horde scene was epic!

5. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Definitely Rick popping in and saving Eugene. Everything about that scene was just perfect.
    "Do you have any idea who you're talking to?"

6. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I agree. What I love about Sasha when she is with Abraham, is that she doesn't even need to say anything and she still makes the scene awesome with her facial reactions. It's an odd pairing that I love.

7. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

The Tara scene near the beginning, when Glenn, Maggie and Eugene saw she'd woken up. That was too cute.

8. Sixchr

Sixchr Member

I particularly liked the conversation between Glenn and Heath right before they cleared out the walkers in the store. I loved Glenn's "I'm supposed to be delivering pizzas, man" line.

9. Lawman

Lawman Member

Rick saving Eugene.

10. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I thought Daryl leading the Walkers on the motorcycle, with that cool music playing was pretty cool.

11. Crowcreek

Crowcreek Member

Favorite without a doubt was Morgan asking about his protein bars

12. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Enid putting her hand on Carl's hand is worth a mention.

13. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I liked this too! We have the scene before they go of Abraham trying to make sure Sasha is stable enough to be his partner, and then she finds out he's likely crazier than he is. Good scene.

14. ssspaceman

ssspaceman New Member

From the first watch; The peace sign and delayed/struggling peace between Abraham and Sasha. B&W scene to close a portion and go to commercial, if I remember right. It was great.

From the rewatch; TBD :Grin:

15. jujulita

jujulita Member

Ohh, the opening scene most definitely and when Morgan and Rick discover the walkers after saving the kid.
    For me the highlight of this episode was the zombie pit, no doubt.

16. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

The opening was pretty sweet in the quarry with the big hurd inside of it, I can live with that cgi. Also the Eugene and Heath scene was brilliant, fuark every scene with Eugene was on point.

17. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

I enjoyed when Carter's face got bit off.

Still wish Michonne would have said "The mat said welcome!".

18. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Hands down, when Rick FINALLY does a flawless police tactic to save Eugene... distraction, advancement, then rapid redirection. Game over, tables turned.

Andrew Lincoln made that look textbook. Watched that part a few times due to how impressive and real that was done.

19. Owl_at_Home

Owl_at_Home New Member

I liked the opening scene and the protein bars, but just because it hasn't been mentioned, I also want to note the scene between Morgan and Carol. When he says she looks like she's ready...to handle things, and she says, "Aren't you sweet?" That was an interesting moment.

20. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I didn't realize it till I read this thread, but this episode has an amazing number of favorite scenes for me. I think my favorite right now is Rick explaining to Morgan that he wanted to kill Carter. The way that Rick just matter of factly said that Carter was going to die anyway and yet cause all this mess that Rick would have to deal with. It seemed very realistic to me.