Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What We Know So Far Article

Discussion in 'TWD3 Discussion' started by Dnae, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Article from TV Guide - gives a few small bits of info. The good news is that info is beginning to come through the pipeline. As the weeks move on I would imagine the amount of news we get will begin to snowball

https://www.tvguide.com/news/the-wa...170c&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

• Like Like x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Here's part of an interview with Nico TortillaChip or whatever his name is, who will be playing Felix. I'm trying to remain optimistic even in the face of this prettyboy saved the bell cast we are building....anyway this interview appears to confirm the rumor that it was going to take place about 10 years into the ZA. So roughly congruent with the timeline for the main show going into S10.

"I’m shooting it right now in Richmond, Virginia, so I’m living in Richmond and I’m surrounded by people who don’t usually have any of these sorts of conversations. I’m so removed from my normal everyday life of, it’s not that gender and sexuality rule every single day that I’m in New York, but it’s very prevalent, especially when I’m living in a house with Bethany too and we’re both going through this at the same time. Or on panels and doing interviews and having conversations with all our queer friends. I don’t have any of that here for the most part.

[Most read] The Jonas Brothers spotted at Chicago barbecue joint — and they may be back »
    Q: Who are you playing on the “Walking Dead” spin-off (which premieres in the spring)?

A: His name is Felix and he is very much the protector of a younger generation. The show is focusing on a younger generation of people, 10 years post-apocalypse, and I’m kind of the dad in charge.

Q: Most of your cast mates are young?

A: Yeah, 15 to 21."