Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What weapons/items do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Zer0 H1Z1, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

Starting to think everyone wants a crossbow... we should definitely do something about that...

And I would never use anything else if I got a samurai sword :) :) :)

High Caliber hand guns would be cool if they were two shot kill on players and one shot for zombies

2. Lovecraft

Lovecraft New Member

I'm pretty sure about what I don't want to see:

AK47
    MP5
    Katana
    Nor any other Sub-Machine Gun or Assault Rifle.

You have to realize that this games needs to be balanced to function. As it is now, one player or two can defeat a group of 3-5 thanks to luck, skill and experience. Give one player an MP5 and the game changes. I think the AR is too powerful as it is, and should either be toned down or have the ammo- and gun spawns drastically lowered. I think that actually goes for most guns, even the pistols and Hunting Rifle. This game is supposed to be about survival, it is not a pure-blood FPS; which it seems to me like quite a few of you seem to forget.

What I would like to see, is:
    the Molotov Cocktail (that's enough, regular grenades would be too powerful in this game).
    Weapon Attachments (Saw off the Shotgun, Silencer for the pistol, maybe a silencer for the hunting rifle).
    Crossbow (Slow to load, better accuracy than the Wooden Bow).
    .45 Automatic (Or preferably a revolver)
    .38 Derringer (Close range, self-defence weapon with few bullets)
    Brass Knuckles (These things make you hit like a truck, make them powerful, but balanced, with same range as the regular punching of course).
    Flamethrower (Airdrop only, low as crazy chance to spawn, low fuel capacity and hitting the tanks on your back causes you to eventually be consumed in a fireball of flame).

In my opinion, there should be pros and cons to choosing a weapon. The Hunting Rifle, as an example, is very loud but good at a distance. The same should go for the rest of the weapons you pick up. Life is hard, and H1Z1 should be harder.

I also think they should add an experience system, one that makes you bond more with your character. This should primarily be based on what you are doing, not what you should farm. Perks like "Athlete", gained by running over long distances and resulting in a boost to Stamina Recovery, but increasing the deterioration of your hunger and thirst.
    "Doctor" from patching up OTHER players who are BLEEDING, gives you a boost to % chance of finding Saline and similar items in containers, but reduces your chance of finding ammo in containers.

The key word here is pros and cons.

Any experience, and or "traits" and "quirks" should be erased on death as well, making you more committed to your character and perhaps making you think twice before you start blasting a random guy with your pistol.

3. Zodd74

Zodd74 Member

I want Fire arrows

[​IMG]

4. FieldMarshall8

I would like to see sledge hammer, road spikes, and barriers. All of these thing i have posted so please check them out and support it. :D

5. MrBluePlaydoh

MrBluePlaydoh Member

Like the OP I like traps but they will only make them like the punji sticks and snare both completely usless.

Punji stakes to easy to destroy don't do much damage.
    Snare should hold you still for longer and do alot more damage.

6. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

In my opinion, the only games that should be balanced are pvp matchmaking games. Not survival.

We just want to see a variety of weapons, and I really don't see how Katana is unbalanced.

Also, if you've ever seen an actual flamethrower in action, it sticks to surfaces (that way enemies couldn't put the flames out with ease), so in turn, if it were implemented in H1Z1; The game would most likely lag horribly and would cause an unreal advantage to it's wielder.

Guns shouldn't be toned down, bullets kill effectively and efficiently in actuality. And a survival situation, gaining the upper hand is key to living. So to "tone down" damage would take away from the SOTF (survival of the fittest) aspect and add to player fantasy balance.

But on brass knuckles, I'd totally agree. That would be my favorite thing to use. :p

7. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

I would definitely love a sledge :3

8. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

That's a hot idea ;)

9. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

That's how I feel about it as well. I wish Punji sticks were more punishing than they are now

10. Kevy

Kevy Member

I would like to see alot of new guns so they can change the ammo back to finding full clips at a time.

11. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

Ah yes, that would so rewarding

12. stevo74

stevo74 Banned

I actually don't want to see any more weapons in the game. There are more than enough already. Gun freaks have plenty of other games they can go and play.

13. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

Well weapons doesn't mean guns.

14. ComikZ

ComikZ New Member

I would definitely like to see a SMG added into this game like a MP5K or UZI, also some attachments for the AR15, ohh and a Crossbow would be really nice too.

15. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

Oops, late reply sorry mate.

But I like the smg thought. Though that would add another ammo type and another impact to the rarity of finding ammo.

Crossbow is something I need. Not for people or zombies...but HUNTING.

Bears, wolves and deer would fear me!!! (Deer already fear me but you get the idea).

16. Zodd74

Zodd74 Member

Slingshot with scrap metal for ammo.
    Like 10k on Z Nation :)

17. I am Le Artiste

I am Le Artiste New Member

Maybe tripwire or a slingshot.

18. ASMS_Leader

ASMS_Leader Member

Wait wait...if you're gonna put swords in 99% of them should be the crappy "Cutlery Corner" piece of poops that'll snap after one or two uses bc, let's face it" most you'd find are not going to be the 3000+$ full tang, folded steel legit ones. I'd just like to see some H&K rifles and a lot more weapons with various caliber ammo. Like why aren't there ever any .608 caliber weaponry in games?

19. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

It'd be cool if used 1x Scrap Metal to make 5 metal balls for ammo for it.

20. Zer0 H1Z1

Zer0 H1Z1 Member

I literally own a lot of blades, bows and x bows. You'd be surprise what you could find in a person's household/storage.

But I think crafting a blade and hilt would be more accurate. Like:

Blade Recipe: 2x Metal Bar + 1 Scrap Metal *Placed in a Furnace
    Hilt Recipe: 1x Wooden Plank + 4 Nails + 1x Spool of Twine

Then to combine them both just use the Blade + Hilt + A sharp weapon (You know, for carving out the slot for the blade. It's not realistic but it's as close as I can get with H1Z1 items).