Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What will Jadis do with Negan

Discussion in 'Episode 812 - The Key' started by Weallgotit, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Singtress

Singtress Active Member

She will lie with him and then paint him blue and have him sit on a canvas. Then she will lie with him again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

And here I was hoping that the deaths of all her people would make her tough and have her become a battle-hardened veteran who doesn't play, but you're probably right.... It's going to be especially bad if he "swaggers" like only Negan can.

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

...but Jadis conked him out again with the butt of the pistol. That was a short laugh.

She couldn't have tied him up before putting him in the car?

I like that we don't know what Jadis is going to do. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Yeah, the laugh was short and not particularly happy. It was that kinda laugh where he recognized the irony of his situation of going from the frying pan into the fire and sure enough Jadis was pointing a gun to his head. Maybe she didn't want to take the time to tie him up when she could have the pleasure of hitting him to keep him subdued or maybe she didn't have anything to tie him up with.

5. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

The guesses that she will team up with Negan would make more sense if she didn't knock him unconscious. :confused::p That would be poor preliminary planning. I think she is hell-bent on revenge. Maybe she is taking him to the meat grinder, although getting him up the slope would be a birch.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

If only she could drag him up to the meat grinder......:cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I can't see a satisfying ending to her "plan".
    Wouldn't make sense to plan to kill him, and drag him in the car for a ride.
    Wouldn't make sense to plan to make a deal to join force with him, but first hit him unconscious.
    Wouldn't make sense to plan to bring him to Rick, as she must have understand Rick was right there.
    Wouldn't make much sense to plan on trading him for anything, she has a car, she has fuel, she has a gun, and apple sauce.

My bet is: her plan will feel like another dumb decision.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Well, to be fair, we don't know what mindset Jadis is in, but let's assume she wants revenge.

She could potentially infer based on Simon's monologue at the trash heap that Negan in fact had a plan and deal in mind with the Scavengers. If this is the case, then she could logically deduce that Simon was the one making that violent call on his own.

Thus, Negan could be a means to Simon and with Negan caught up on the crap Simon pulled we may find out that they get on the same page pretty quickly.

Also, she probably knocked him out because that obviously makes him easier to kidnap, then hold at gun point, and then probably interrogate later for information about Simon. It's not like Negan was gonna jump in the car and take Jadis to Simon. Although, the irony (unbeknownst to Jadis) is that in that situation, he very well may have jumped in.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

It's not like Simon ambushed and attacked the ghetto on his own. There was like a dozen Saviors. There's no way she could deduce that all of this was occurring in Negan's back and that he wouldn't be on par with it. Anyway, I can't see how they'll manage to make her plan look "logical", like too many decisions on this show, it's based on unrealistic and so-over-the-top-it's-only-stupid confidence (just like the three vinyl enthousiasts being all calm and cool while captured in a camp of strangers, or Rick going for the walkers' door and putting himself at risk instead of the simple kill). You're Jadis, you can't throw a convincing punch, you don't "capture" a psychopath unless you suffer from that same dumbshit confidence. 2$ she brought Lucille with him, just to make things even dumber.

10. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

The scene was fairly quick and I was so surprised that I didn't notice if she'd cleaned up or not. She was wearing a different shirt, but did it look like she'd showered? Hope so or that car ride will be enough to kill Negan.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Remon_uk

Remon_uk Member

Might find out more about the helicopter, maybe their is an underground bunker.