Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What would you have done if YOU were Rick

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Pretty Much Dead Already' started by Casca910, Dec 1, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

But did the bullet hit bone? Did it break the bone? Did the bone line back up enough to support the body (This does sometimes happen, I've seen it.)? There is nothing supernatural about TWD zombies (Except that they are zombies). If the bones cannot support the body, they crawl.

2. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Resurrecting this for a moment. I watched the barn scene tonight and tried to count the gunshots (Tried is the best word) twice. I came up with 83 distinct gunshots (mainly by sound) including the ones Shane used on the female walker that Hershal was holding. Obviously this doesn't count if two or more people shot at the same time. So because Shane wants to be in charge they wasted well over one tenth of the ammunition stock pile.
    Like the actor but Shane would have to go.

3. daggxthedark

daggxthedark Member

judging by the way events were going, i would have done the same that rick in every way